Is this what cool people look like?

Is this what cool people look like?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-17 The Gateway Pundit - Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback.png (371x387, 194.97K)

Test

VROOM VROOM

what was his problem?
What a waste. Guy had a cool job.

He has a rune on his neck. Why isn't the media trotting out the old violent white supremacist trope? Oh, because he didn't kill a nonwhite and they'd have to admit that violent criminals are just that and race has nothing to do with it.

retarded goyim

i didnt even know anyone got stabbed. glad the hardy boyz solved the case, though

It's what dead people look like

Yes, you should go out and get loads of face tattoos NOW.

S

>Is this what cool people look like?
According to women, yes.

Attached: clown.jpg (760x752, 69.27K)

I'm genuinely angry about it.

more proof tats are for morons with little to no self control and zero forethought.

Attached: 1652318702734.jpg (960x960, 229.85K)

theres literally nothing tough or masculine about assaulting someone minding their own business

no, this is.

Attached: file.png (758x431, 501.26K)

There are no human beings with tattoos, I don't associate with any creature that tattoos itself..I began this policy in 2010 and it has been a huge positive force in my life

It's more than that, these types (just like MS-13) are filled with demons, they are completely fucked up in the head. If you accidentally push them or say something minor they will pounce on you or slice your throat.

Another potential white revolutionary throws his life down the drain.

Attached: 1497772602618.jpg (480x360, 12.68K)

stay strapped

Some local people are saying it was a drug deal gone wrong; Westminster is a Viet area, so kind of odd for a NASCAR driver to be around and run intro a White Trash ex-con.

I wonder what happens to you if you kill a gang member, can they find you out and kill you?

>Some local people are saying it was a drug deal gone wrong
They always give that excuse.

>so kind of odd for a NASCAR driver to be around and run intro a White Trash ex-con
Why is that odd? Again, this is more cope.