Why did libertarianism die?

It used to be huge, even Any Forums was largely ancap, everybody thought a "libertarian moment" was coming and the likes of Ron Paul were gonna be the future, then... Nothing. Worse than nothing: people became actively anti-libertarian on all sides.

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-133931_Brave.jpg (1080x989, 263.26K)

Because its a unrealistic ideology that only works under conditions that don't exist in the real world.

“A libertarian is a open asshole waiting for a communist dick”
-Olavo de carvalho

B/c it doesnt account for jews being jews and
Assumes rational action and self interest
Not black markets and the reality of graft
And non-whites

Because it is a neutral, well balanced position. The US is designed to die, like designing some gears to fail after x amount of repetitions. Gotta roll in the logical database beast system

Got redpilled and joined forced with the rest of the right. I get chewed out by my fellow libertarians when suggesting alternate facts of history or just point to globohomo

They’re useful idiots.

>everybody thought a "libertarian moment" was coming
lol

It operates on the same principle that communism also operates under, which is the same reason why it fails.

>It only works if we all agree

Because people who want to win will always beat the people who just want to be left alone.

Attached: 1655746797632.png (1231x441, 25.03K)

It didn’t die, the feds just don’t allow it to be posted here anymore unless it’s to ridicule.

libertarians pushed the gay thing. now everything is gay and we fucking hate it.

jews literally took it over, subverted it, and made it into the
>fuck children and do hard drugs while walking around naked lmao

meme party. all the niche weirdos who wanted to do socially-taboo things became the public face of the party rather than just dudes who wanted to be left the fuck alone on their private property while small government is powerless to stop them. The nu-libertardian party unironically wants government to do things for them because its now just another jewish psyop grooming people for blackmail.

Libertarianism has some reasonable arguments, but it requires a homogenous, high trust society. If you don't remove the elements of diversity that destroy social cohesion, and rebuild social institutions, the end result of libertarianism is more globohomo, more tolerance of neomarxism, more niggers flooding your neighbourhoods, etc. Many former libertarians are still libertarians at heart, but understand the fatal flaw of trying to build a libertarian order from the groundwork of the existing order.

Doesn't stop Communism from existing as a political force no matter how much it fails. Why does it stop libertarianism?

You grow out of lolbertism. The idea of lolbertism is great. I do what I want, you do what you want and we both leave each other alone.
The problem is that there are people that refuse to leave you alone and want taxes, your labor and generally want to fuck you over because they're either jealous or some commie fuck.
Also this. People who "just want to be left alone" will never win, it's the nature of warfare. You have to fight if you want to survive.
You know who else just wanted to be left alone? Neanderthals, Homo Erectus, and other early hominids. We straight up drove them into extinction.

Communism doesn't fail. The core tenets of Marxism are accomplished consistently. It's stated aim is to tear down the existing structures of society until there is nothing left. It's always built on destruction and spite, and accomplishes what it's adherents want it to accomplish. You just need to stop taking them at their word when they spout their utopian nonsense.

Even when I was a AnCap, I was a fan of Hoppe and physically removing Communists, Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, etc etc. I wanted a private company to run a border wall and keep those types out. I wish AnCapism was realistic.

Attached: f675d561a9c7ba97e335332be14c2df6.jpg (396x372, 31.09K)

It's too pro capitalist which doesn't resonate with the zoomer generation. Even the right wing zoomers are more statist and fascist/natsoc leaning

Libertarianism failed because of their incomplete, inconsistent, and ambiguous philosophy. All of the usual criticisms against the Libertarian Party and its members are logical consequences of these. The libertarian movement plagiarized Ayn Rand's principle that force and mind are opposites, that no man may initiate the use of physical force against another, that self-defense is morally correct for the same reason that initiation of force is morally incorrect. They treated this political consequence of a correct ethical philosophy as a primary given, an axiom, without establishing why the NAP is morally desirable or correct. As a consequence of that, the libertarians degenerated from objectivist capitalists in name into subjectivist anarchists in practice. The politics became a joke because the mongrelized piecemeal philosophy of the libertarian movement is a joke. Pieces of good philosophy cannot coexist with pieces of bad philosophy. The only reason I post with an ancap flag is because an objectivist flag is not available. Capitalists are not anarchists, and anarchists are not capitalists.

Just a spoon full of Hansa helps the fascism go down.

Libertarianism creates bridges and brings people together. The CIA is extremely concerned about anyone or anything that doesn’t divide us.

Because it's a philosophy of unilateral disarmament.
Your opponents use every single power they have to crush you and you refuse to fight back.
They freeze your accounts, take your guns, censor and deplatform you, they brainwash your children and replace you and when you take power you're supposed to do nothing against them because using the state or violating the NAP is haram.
A libertarian can never even level the playing field, let alone win

>Why did libertarianism die?
Because its against big goverment and thats not something paid shills would ever allow. You need coercion to introduce globohomo force people to eat ze bugz

It's a weak vehicle that's going nowhere. There will never be a third party in the US.

What would an objectivist flag look like? I'm thinking gold on the bottom, white middle with a blue top and an silver 8 pointed star in the middle.

No its not. Libertarianism is armed to the teeth.

I think unfortunately the problem it seems to have is a no true Scotsman fallacy. When you've got a load of paedos saying it's libertarian for there to be no age of consent that becomes so unappealing to the average person you have to say "They're not really with us". Then you have the "personal concealed nuclear devices connected to a deadman's switch is a human right" types who have to be disavowed for similar reasons. By the time you get down the list of all the other Libertarians you have to disavow to convince an undecided voter, you're left on your own. It's similar to the fact that very few right wing arguments have pushed people to the right, mostly leftist insanity but in the Libertarian's case it's cocaine vending machines without an age limit that make people realise why we have rules.

Every Nazi is a Libertarian with a broken heart.

We realized libertarianism can be weaponized against a people by jews.

because the Libertarian Party picked a jewish diversity hire candidate and supported the BLM riots that destroyed billions in private property. Also 99% of little l libertarian philosophers are jewish. Jews want a weak state so they can take advantage of it