Any Forums experiment

Hopelessness is political. It is an emotional state of the populace that effects their political activity.
Everyone can sense there is hopelessness everywhere. So what would happen, if instead of spending another day or hour shitposting like every other day, user would spend an hour hoping. For something. For anything. We do this experiment and then report back.

Attached: cosmic corn pepe.jpg (700x886, 84.37K)

What do you want me to change, user?

The thing that I said about hoping

Bump

Attached: ponderingpepe.gif (498x498, 94.48K)

Sounds like hippie bullshit and this is how we got here in the first place. We've already tried hippie bullshit it just made me hate everyone more than ever because people are disgusting and selfish.

Hopy is a holy virtue, never forget that user

Attached: jesus allmighty.jpg (700x875, 98.9K)

Ok, will do.

Hopelessness is despair. Despair is gay. OP is a faggot. We wuz kangz

>For something. For anything. We do this experiment and then report back.

We are living in the Last Days.

Matthew 24:3) “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

>Jesus said that his presence would be signified with...

(Matthew 24:7) “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.

(Luke 21:11)...in one place after another pestilences...

(Matthew 24:12) and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

>The earth would be ruined and polluted.

“Bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18)

>The message is officially spread of his coming and his Kingdom.

“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—Matt. 24:14.

>The Announcement of Peace and Security

“Whenever it is that they are saying: ‘Peace and security!’ then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them.”—1 Thess. 5:3.

>The Great Tribulation

>Armageddon

We are currently in the pangs of distress Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 which is part of the last days. We are not in the Great Tribulation. Where we are is in the moment right before they announce peace and security. They are going to announce a word wide call of Peace & Security in some way. Then the Great Tribulation then Armageddon.

Here's the order of events.

>The Last Days(we have been here for more than a century now)

>Announcement of Peace and Security(any day now)

>Gog of Magog formed

>The Great Tribulation

>Armageddon

>1K Year Reign

Pic related, Armageddon. This world as you know it is over. What happens next?

Attached: Screenshot_20201117-180402_Facebook.jpg (1080x538, 294.38K)

It's alright frens, despair too becomes a weapon when we turn it against them. Globalist, when walking on a street must feel fear

Weaponize everything

PARADISE EARTH

(Revelation 7:14) “My lord, you are the one that knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

(Revelation 21:1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more.

(Revelation 21:4) And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

(Isaiah 65:21) And they will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat [their] fruitage.

(Isaiah 65:22) They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating.... and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full.

(Isaiah 33:24) And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

(Psalm 46:9) He is making wars to cease to the extremity of the earth.

(John 5:28, 29) Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.

(Proverbs 2:22) As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth; and as for the treacherous, they will be torn away from it.

(Isaiah 35:1) The wilderness and the waterless region will exult, and the desert plain will be joyful and blossom as the saffron.

(Psalm 37:11) But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

(Isaiah 35:5, 6) At that time the eyes of the blind ones will be opened, and the very ears of the deaf ones will be unstopped. 6At that time the lame one will climb up just as a stag does, and the tongue of the speechless one will cry out in gladness.

Attached: 1637537698092.jpg (1079x1075, 826.12K)

is it hope or is it cope? the true question.

Attached: bc108d414dda0e4957d6e129fa765e56-m.jpg (491x313, 35.72K)

Do you know what the word cope means, hopelet?

Any Forums is an anonymous image board about politics. Everyone is equally offended here, there are no biases. When you attack Any Forums, you attack free speech itself. The reason the board is anonymous is to prevent one voice from becoming louder or more important than another, as well as always being treated impartially before they speak. Their presence is acknowledged through the sheer merit and validity of their contribution to the discussion. This is the highest standard for egalitarianism, is it not?
I could imagine that an entrenched and controlling group of persons in a society would not like this idea, especially when they are endlessly trying to herd the masses via media, smartphones and surveillance. I mean who needs an RFID chip, when you can have the masses each carry around a small computer with video AND audio?

Attached: 1621041408967.jpg (305x346, 16.14K)

Rare pepe fren

Bump

After Armageddon the earth will be transformed into the paradise earth Adam and eve forsook. You will be perfected physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. You will live in a world of no poverty, no sickness, no sadness, no loneliness, no degeneracy, no war, no violence NO DEATH. You will play with the most vicious and wildest of animals, you will walk in the darkest of alleyways in peace, you will master whatever skills you desire.

Attached: Screenshot_20201108-020158_Instagram.jpg (1080x1345, 854.84K)

Bump

What do you think about this?