90% of humanity needs to be killed off

good. The elite is correct about overpopulation. 90% of humans are useless, stupid, and evil and deserve to be killed off. Thank God for the vaccine. The world will only improve after 90% of the current humans have been killed off.

Attached: images (18) (1).jpg (764x401, 45.31K)

You first

I agree but only if this number includes every single nonwhite and every single degenerate or leftist white.

Kill yourself to prove not to be a hypocrite, in fact every green cultist and globalist should do this.

>she believes in the Pfizercaust
Kek, it's amazing seeing all the newfag zoomies live through their first depopulation hysteria.

most nonwhites except Africans took the vaccine.

95% of indians and Chinese took at least one dose of the vaccine. That's very good news.

memeflag do the world a favor and kiill yoourself and your ilk posthaste

With advanced tech and civics the Earth could probably support about 30 billion

not sure about on a global scale, but i think England would be fine if we just had away with 90% of the foreigners
well, maybe more like 95-96% of the foreigners

I wish they would pick up the pace...getting really sick of npcs, niggers and obese karens

The elite are literally encouraging non-white's to breed and discouraging white's to breed. They would have already destroyed the population by now if they wanted the population to be less.

Where the hell is the cheese?

do we really want that? about 90% of them will be poos, chinks, and niggers.

And why isn’t it fried bologna? If you’re going to make one in a kitchen, toss those slices on a pan for a few minutes.

what's the point if 90% of those 30 billion are dumb, stupid, evil demons like the modern humans?

I agree we need to kill every Jew and every nigger first

same, third and fourth doses will really kick off a massive death wave. The elite can't push it too quickly tho

oh and stop women from working. i mean maybe she can have a part time job if she wants spending money to spend of frivolities, but a woman shouldn't be relied on to work for essentials, the entire cost of living for a 4 person family should be afforded by just the husband's wages which will never be possible if employers have access to 2x the number of workers. plus, women are shit at efficiency, generally they actually increase the workload, you literally get half as much work done when women are involved

wrong. 95% of indians and Chinese took the vaccine because they are retarded slaves that do whatever the government tells them to do

Based and dadpilled

>good. The elite is correct about overpopulation. 90% of humans are useless
start from yourself, problem solved

>Kill yourself to prove not to be a hypocrite,
That's dumb as fuck.

>humanity
Should have worded it better.
Kill off the NPCs.
Kill the NPCs, which are falsely perceived as humans.

why should I die when I'm literally one of the only real humans left? You faggots are just upset cause you were stupid enough to take the vaccine

Agreed. Thanos snap all non-Europeans as well as all European outside of Europe.

Attached: snaip.png (224x432, 13.92K)

No they didn’t you jew shill
Chinks got zero vax
India 10% max
How fucking retarded are you ?

>why should I die when I'm literally one of the only real humans left?
who exactly decides who is a real human?
you sound like an npc, therefore you are the first to get depopulated, checkmate