Imagine hearing kids crying for help and being shot dead for 90 minutes straight and some police man just chills next...

Imagine hearing kids crying for help and being shot dead for 90 minutes straight and some police man just chills next door with the boys playing Candy Crush.

Attached: 1657704790646.jpg (500x747, 63.17K)

F.O.P. jabulonian priest did not command them to do anything

>Not my problem either

Attached: FXzpYlVVsAIWDQx.jfif.jpg (764x1060, 91.22K)

And in texas no less. Bunch of fucking larping pussies, dude. Apparently there was one cop that was gungho about going in alone but these chicken shit cops held him back. Dont know how much truth to that there is, though.

cia told them to stand down

But this chad is still alive and they are dead. Survival of the fittest. The weak should fear the strong.

Attached: 1628333384989.jpg (658x1370, 148.34K)

Based feds.
Fuck muttspics

They probably heard "this ain't bussin frfr nocap" over and over again so decided it was for the best

Wait, you mean to tell me that if you import and hire a bunch of Mexicans you'll end up with the same problems as Mexico?

Cops down there are shit and now Mexican cops who live here are shit as well?

Color me fucking surprised.

Uvalde is basically Mexican, it's a Mexican issue between Mexicans which means nothing will be resolved

you gigantic asshole kek

But you also give up your guns because the police will protect you lmao

>Imagine hearing kids crying for help
youd have to imagine it, cause it never happeend

Yeah, I'm thinking based.

and they were happy to do so, kinda makes you think

when things are going to plan, one can relax and play phone games

How are you retards even still alive? The kids were killed in the first 2 minutes before the cops even got there. Y'all really think it takes a full hour to shoot some kids in a closed area? Fucking normies retards falling for msm lies

fuck uvalde coops

Nigga the teacher died in the ambulance, and some of the kids bled out. Fuck those cops.

Imagine thinking this actually happened

that is so weird. I never a single ambulance at the school. when exactly were they transporting people to the hospital?

kek isn’t the official story that he was answering texts from his wife who WAS IN THE CLASSROOM BEING SHOT AT

That would be hilarious if those kids ever existed in the first place

living on a bluff that his ideas are the future, despite being completely unrealistic

>when exactly were they transporting people to the hospital?

What kind of question is this? after they breached!

Really? In that case they should have just gone home and issued a warrant for the shooter. Then they can arrest him some other day when he gets pulled over for drunk driving.

at least this shows that the teachers must be armed. Because the police won't do shit.

bingo. this is what i've been saying since the start
it is an ENTIRELY MEXICAN OCCURRENCE
dont use this to fuck with the rights of white americans, because it has nothing to do with us