New Alex Jones documentary coming out and apparently he names the jews multiple times throughout. is Alex our guy now?

new Alex Jones documentary coming out and apparently he names the jews multiple times throughout. is Alex our guy now?
youtube.com/watch?v=GbF2hyUuwJ4&t=65s

Attached: alex.jpg (990x540, 39.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/7O4Yv6VYeh5g/
dailymotion.com/video/x2t9fll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

always has bean

He a retard

Nah, cause people that see him but don't know about Any Forums leads them here to get redpilled on the JQ.

He is Jewish and married 2 jews

i can forgive the tranny shit now

>Alex Jones
> "I am Jewish"
bitchute.com/video/7O4Yv6VYeh5g/

>he names the jews multiple times

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 27.85K)

This kino is by Alex Lee Moyer, who also made the Tfw No Gf documentary(kino). She is definitely /ourgirl/ and this Alex Jones Doco is also gonna be mad kino.

>Bonus vid
dailymotion.com/video/x2t9fll

This, he's a moron that's accidentally right sometimes mostly due to the massive amounts of content he pushes out.

You think he didn’t say that to get heat off of him

Of course he's your guy, Mr. White-Supremacist. He's an ignorant hick.

OMG GUYS!!!!! GUYSSSSS!!!! HE NAMES THE JEWS EXACTLY 17.492 TIMES IN THIS VIDEO!!!!! EPIC!!!!! PLEASE BUY THE DELUXE VERSION AND THE VITAMIN PILLS!!!!

Nice edit. Just leave out whatever he was going to say next right. Fuck off back to CNN faggot

if you aren't taking Vitamin Mineral Fusion every fucking day you're a retard

LOL the fake news thanks you for your service

we already know that him and Rogan have the same clown handlers

Hey man, how much are you paid for the internship working to shill on here for nick? If its good I might consider it.

Exactly. Retards on here need to understand that you can’t convince anyone if you start by screaming GAS JEWS AND NIGGERS NOWWW!!1!1
You have to explain why first.

Buy my supplements, goyim

Attached: 39EE4C1B-F67A-4472-9ADC-2A487591877E.jpg (1020x569, 494.59K)

lol what
Does anyone even pay attention to him anymore?
I only did for a view brief period in the early 00's when I got sucked into conspiracy shit for a few years.
PrisonPlanet was a lot more paletable because the site didn't look autistic and had more "real" news with actual sources, but it's not even around anymore.

Attached: lolwut.jpg (665x382, 41.62K)

Very organic thread. I was almost able to suspend my disbelief this time.