‘Iron Man’ actor Terrance Howard reinvented physics to save Uganda with hydrogen-powered flight

>“I was able to identify the grand unified field equation they’ve been looking for, and put it into geometry,” said Howard. “We’re talking about unlimited bonding, unlimited predictable structures, supersymmetry.” He added that this discovery steered him towards “a new hydrogen technology” that could be used as Uganda’s defense mechanism.

>“I have been awarded 96 patents in science and technology and have discovered a new math,” said the Hustle & Flow actor. “My purpose and mission is to bring balance to our planet by restoring a safe place for the animal kingdom to thrive and to bring mankind into a new era of truth, love and consciousness.”

>What he has called the Lynchpin, Howard says it could clean the ocean and serve as protection from being taken advantage of for their natural resources.

>During the speech, he added that, “The Lynchpins are now able to behave as a swarm, as a colony, that can defend a nation, that can harvest food, that can remove plastics from the ocean, that can give the children of Uganda and the people of Uganda an opportunity to spread this and sell these products throughout the world.”

Article:
blackenterprise.com/terrence-howard-claims-he-reinvented-physics-with-new-hydrogen-technology-he-wants-to-gift-to-uganda/
Video:
twitter.com/ubctvuganda/status/1547229228533522433

What are the political implications of Uganda becoming a real-world Wakanda thanks to the cunning intellect of Iron Man’s right-hand man Col. James Rhodes? Will the CIA bag him for this?

Attached: BCC4C871-B059-4EF9-A123-3C7DAFA8E5D0.jpg (750x993, 499.32K)

I mean Nigeria is amazing and has a shitload of uranium, why not?

Must be some white dude behind the scenes

That guy is genuinely nuts. There's a reason they changed actors, and it's not because they were racist

>we wuz physicists n shieeet

he's just the front man for some huckster money making scheme, isnt he?

>blackenterprise.com
this is complete bullshit...if he invented an alternate fuel source he would have been suicided already

>So I invented my own aircraft.

Attached: Hindenburg.jpg (2500x1685, 2.28M)

I dunno dude, seems he’s got the math to back it up

Attached: Terryology.jpg (1241x1626, 235.92K)

Man there used to be a guy who owned land with a gunrange on it near Austin called Scary Richard that was like this. It was very cheap to go shoot at his place, but he'd talk your ear off about his custom Gematria formulas, and how the Kennedy's are descendants of Cain, and how Asians are hybrids made of white humans and yellow aliens. Great time really, I wish I kept some of the packets he'd hand out like this.

I hope every fucking nigger in the world moves to this newest version of Wakana and dies immediately of starvation and AIDS.

He's done this before.
His last "discovery" was that 1*1=2.
Why?
Because there are 2 digits involved. I am not kidding.

Ah yes, the forbidden math known as Terryology.
Clown world is the gift that keeps on giving.

Attached: gigahonk.png (1018x634, 1.11M)

>My purpose and mission is to bring balance to our planet
>to bring mankind into a new era of truth, love and consciousness
>The Lynchpins are now able to behave as a swarm, as a colony

This might be more serious than it looks. The dude is playing with demons.

Attached: 31051269-8EB9-4EF4-827D-4E46630ECBEB.jpg (1024x1020, 132.56K)

There was another gun range owner called Starry in Corpus that was the same way. He had a whole bunch of crazy beliefs. CIA type stuff.

Wtf is going on in this thread

>(1) + (1 x 1) = 2
>3 = 2

Attached: wtf.jpg (262x192, 10.35K)

ya dude
we slipped timelines again

hes either faking it and high on his own narcissism, or hes about to die in a plane crash.

That didn't happen to be up near Jonestown, did it user?

lol, wut? what you do to one of the equation has to be done to the other. try this math with any bank or bookie.

he's grifting the easily grifted
playing up to their deepest desire, leveling the inferiority of their type

Dat nigger lectured at (((Oxford)))! He da black Einstein! Wakanda!

Attached: 243AE9AE-3C8E-44B1-A077-7C4473CCF19A.jpg (780x440, 93.18K)

sure he did. someone post those old funny videos of those parades those African leaders who bilk their populations for millions if not billions per year have every few years to show off what they spent it on. you know the 'Iron man suits' and stuff like that KEK

This is the same nigger that straight up lied that he had a PhD and the university released a statement on it

This is some Wayne Lambright-level shit

then he makes the Ugandans sign a contract that lets DARPA release a whole bunch of crop eating locusts into the country and they're all
>what the hell is going on
and hes all
>oh yea thats the lynchpin swarm. dont forget you owe us a zillion dollars

they changed actors because he demanded a huge salary, and Marvel said no,

Literally the infamous black project?

>what the fuck am i looking at?
one of the most comical things in all of creation;
someone who's bad at mathematical reasoning
and has the means and desire to play with large quantities of hydrogen.

Attached: 1614375335014.gif (582x762, 520.12K)

Iron Man 1 was a prophetic movie about Terrance Howard masked as a movie about Tony Stark. Howard got too close to the truth getting hired onto the work.
They've reactivated CERN trying to correct the timeline but its looking like he's still going to create new life in the desert as prophesized.

actors are the dumbest people on earth