I keep dreaming about Earthquakes

It's getting very weird, I am not schizo whatsoever or religious, my dreams are always very mundane, but it's now been a week and every single night I have made the same exact dream, increasing in intensity and length every day, it's starting to look like a warning or some kind of message, I know it sounds crazy
There are no visuals, it's all completely black because I presume I'm sleeping, and the world starts to tremble. The first night it was very light and lasted no more than 10 seconds, the shaking was light but noticeable, I forgot the dream but then it happened again the same night, slightly longer and more violent. Same thing for 3 days, completely black visuals, I can feel my body resting and the whole world shaking and then the dream ends, starting on from the 5th dream (give or take) the shaking continues until it turns into outright oscillation, I can feel in the dream the whole building I'm in oscillating side to side and it's absolutely terrifying.
Tonight was the worst one by far, it went from trembling to fully "ship in the ocean" type of floating, it felt terribly ominous and made me connect all the dots, it felt more like a warning than a random dream, it's too insistent and realistic
This is the exact fucking thing that happened to that man who predicted a plane falling, down to every dream growing in intensity and revealing more details about the event, who knows, I'll leave this here in case there is a catastrophic earthquake somewhere in the world or in italy, I will definitely become interested in religion if this happens

Attached: 440px-Map_of_earthquakes_in_Italy.png (440x433, 283.24K)

>in my dreams I am literally shaking

europe has earthquakes? it's not like you're within the ring of fire.

like that tectonic plates do you nigs even have

Make sure your blood sugar is not too low when you sleep. A major earth quake would be based rn as it would lower property values and make people replace shitty infrastructure

here in italy we're fucked, italy is basically the result of some crazy tectonic shift, we're a giant mountain with some beaches (and bitches), some years ago a city called L'Aquila got completely destroyed by an earthquake, and pretty much everyday there are slight rumblings

le medicine Calogero, non dimenticartele

FPBP

lo so ma veramente è strano, non ho alcuna tendenza schizoide eppure.. sarà un messaggio divino?

Where do you live?

>non ho tendenze schizoide
eppure sei qui

south

>non ho alcuna tendenza schizoide
>posta su Any Forums
user I have bad news

te la potrei rigirare, ma io sono qui perchè è un buon posto per leggere news fresche

Sei un neofagotto però. Vedi che continui a dargli corda? A potevi rispondere “prima te”.

what the fuck do I care about correctly answering some meme phrase, I'm here to discuss this weird insistent dream I'm having and leave it for posterity so as to feel like a prophet if it happens

> what the fuck do I care about correctly answering some meme phrase
The point was, you should have dismissed him. Even by not replying.

look up campi flegrei, m8.

I know but it isn't compatible with anything I'm dreaming, I'm not talking about some low rumbling that my body is picking up while I'm sleeping, these are clear cut dreams and the kind of vibration Im' feeling at night is like a very major earthquake, it's 100% in my head not in the real world

>ancora due settimane

Where do you think it will happen?

>news fresche che provengono da schizoidi
potresti leggere le news fresche su cnn

I’ve been getting premonitions in dreams. Russia will attack Finland through Sweden. Sweden will cease to exist.

>terrone
>terra
>scossone
i solved the mistery itabros

Could also be that you have an inner ear medical problem or something

I have no idea, there's absolutely no detail or anything to these dreams, the only thing that changes is that sometime I'm sleeping with someone and they also feel the vibration, but it always ends before I can see anything, it also ends while the vibration and oscillation are still going.

Some time ago I read a well documented story about this guy who kept dreaming about a plane falling, the dream went on for a couple weeks and everytime it got longer and more detailed, until it became a clear warning with numbers and a date. The guy called the local airports and asked about the plane, a couple days later it actually fell and killed a lot of people, I don't remember exactly when or who this was but it's a well known story you should find it easily, it's also not unique, sometimes it seems to happen naturally

Could be something in our subconscious picking up tectonic plates moving and generating an anxiety response? could be the hand of god showing me the future in a cryptic way? I don't know, but if it keeps going and I see more details I'll definitely post them, just for the fun of it

I keep dreaming about soccer

do i die in your dream?

In the one from tonight my father is in the same room (even if I can't see him), he clearly says "it's an earthquake" as soon as the wild oscillation begins, these are 100% definite dreams and not some state of wakeful hypnosis or something

Also I never dream disasters or really crazy shit.. I tend to dream about fucking girls or extremely mundane things (typical delta dreaming) like getting late for work or taking a shower

no, you snuggle with me in the bed and lick my balls

kinda gay bro, i had a dream the other day where a male friend from liceo sucked my dick idk what that means i am completely 100% straight i even have a girlfriend

Read this info on nig

If you let guys suck your dick you are definitely not hetero, but can we go back to prophetic dreams and earthquakes

Can you move during the dream? I've had sleep paralysis and hallucinated that my high school teacher was in the room but couldn't see him, although I knew what was happening

i am definitely hetero, it wasn't a romantic thing i was just fucking horny in the dream

Climate change will accelerate

The Euphrates river will dry up and the four angels bound under there will be freed to wreak havoc on mankind, this will be preceded by a great earthquake

Which one of you said “no homo”?

if you live in Rome i strongly advise you to leave

>could be the hand of god showing me the future in a cryptic way?
yes, absolutely yes

I can definitely move but I choose not to, in one of the early dreams I open my eyes turn my body and look at my lamplight slightly oscillating while the rumbling is going on (it was one of the calmer ones)

I'm telling you man I've got a good grasp of my psyche, these aren't sleep hypnosis episodes or some kind of schizophrenic hallucination, these are clear-cut intrusive dreams about a coming earthquake, or an intense fear of earthquakes, in all of them there's a feeling like it's not a normal earthquake, like I instinctively know it's a big bad deal

The thing that scares me is that they are following the progression of similar cases, dream comes up every night, gets slighly longer and clearer until details start manifesting, we'll see tonight if it happens again and if it does I'll try to make it lucid (even though I know I can't) and see what's going on with my brain