Do you guys ever feel weird having more than maybe a homeless person or than someone in other poorer countries that...

Do you guys ever feel weird having more than maybe a homeless person or than someone in other poorer countries that don't get the same opportunities

Attached: IMG_20210905_203008.jpg (758x558, 84.95K)

I'm American. People in poorer countries have more opportunities than me. Our wealth is only concentrated in the hands of the very few

Attached: wealth inequality.png (996x790, 415.14K)

no. i'm white and middle class. i deserve the things i have and more. i'm offended by rich turd worlders.

Nobody asked for an Americans opinion.

I exchanged the hours/days/ years of my life for shekels. I used those shekels to improve my and my families life. I owe them nothing and they owe me nothing. All while the government stole over 50% of those shekels.

Good joke. Good, dry delivery. I appreciate that

Was it the screwdriver that made it go critical?

>Do you guys ever feel weird having more than
no, why would I?
somebody has less than they do, do they feel weird about it?

Attached: 1629435680855.png (886x720, 788.74K)

Every day I think about how I live in america a paradise on earth where everyone is much happier, on the up and up, and totally not killing themselves en masse as our quality of living declines because suffering is relative and we have a cliff to fall off. Pray for us lol.

no
only white females feel that way

Not really, i think that's cope

I hate poor people and don’t mind throwing things out. Old clothes shoes etc I just throw in the trash. I hope all poors and homeless people get drafted into slavery

You can't even write english wholly fuck

Attached: lxw92enwa1e51.jpg (1382x1080, 150.8K)

last winter i went to a grocery store. it was terribly cold. two homeless bums were hanging out nearby. a saw a white woman drive up to them. she got out and gave them gift bags. lol what a stupid fucking whore. first of all they sell that shit for drugs and alcohol. secondly the more you do the more they keep doing what they do.
god white women are a mistake

No I actually feel bad jews have more money than I do just because they were born rich.

I never feel pity towards Africa or South America, I don't expect richer countries to pity me. I'll take what I want and if they don't stop me, I'll take over their country. Primordial truth.

What if you were born to a family in Hindukush mountains? You'd herd goats from the moment you're able til you die and nothing else. Or a nignog somehwere in Congo, tending to the one cow your dad owns, then dying of dysentery.
I try not to think about it too much, because the more i think the more life looks like a cruel joke.

Attached: 1653151550763.jpg (236x214, 11.2K)

>homeless
I live in a weekly rate hotel. I'm a single dad. Two white sons. Their mom is worthless. So we're homeless.

The meek shall inherit the earth

The homeless people issue in America is by design. The cities get money from the federal government to service the homeless population so they create conditions to encourage homelessness, resulting in the city getting more funds to service the homeless population, rinse repeat.

The solution to the homeless problem in America is simply cut off the funding to them and let them starve to death.