IT'S OVER

IRAN OFFICIALLY SAYS THEY CAN BUILD A NUKE

Attached: TEHRAN NUKE.png (830x500, 192.66K)

I'm scared ngl
burgers you have our back don't you?

They've always been 'capable' but they won't do shit.

they said that shit 20 years ago

Yeah, so? Will they nuke Israel? Maybe USA? Oh no

sure thing bro

Just send some of your badass pilots over there. Precise surgical strikes are your thing. Also backflip some F-16s over Tehran like you did with Assad. But nah I ain't dying for ya bro

That was before America wasn't a joke country

This
Another gay nothingburger to spook the sheep

They were bluffing last time to counter Dubya's bullshit

Iran wants nukes, Iran gets nuked.
NUKE IRAN.
U########N
K########A
E########R
_########I
I########
R########E
A########K
N########U
.NARI EKUN

if nukes were real they would have built one a long time ago
since nukes are not real they can say they are building a nuke then the west who also knows nukes are not real are worried that nukes may be real and the enemy figured out how to make a fission chain reaction so they say they also have nukes
like israel who says they will blow up europe with a touch of a button or some stupid shit
that is why if nukes are real and iran supposedly already has a deployable nuke in inventory the deal is "off", but as long as they know how to make a nuke but refrain from actually making one they can gain some leverage

We will reform Palmyran empire with Israel as a member state. It will not answer to western or eastern powers.

Oh yes. When I do my taxes, I play Hava Nagila..

There's been talks of secret Iran/Russia meetings lately. I guess Ruskies gave them the green light for world war 3.

Do you think all the nuke test videos are doctored or they use some kind of other explosive tech?

Attached: Tsar_photo11.jpg (220x173, 12.98K)

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE THE SAME TOYS WE HAVE
Fuck off Trudeau

low res mushroom clouds, japan firebombing, etc etc you can look it all up

If get, Tel Aviv gets the neutron treatment.

Attached: 8532032.jpg (1080x1080, 72.72K)

They definetly need a couple or Israel and US will keep fucking with them

thank fuck, end this nightmare dearest ayatollah, kill me now

praise Allah. NATO shills on doomsday watch

>adviser
Genuinely lul'd

We need to try again.

how to drop said bomb
I don't think allah will teleport it for them

Yeah, we got your back too, boss.

dont worry baby

Attached: 1657995566507.gif (338x610, 3.77M)

If by "got your back" you mean will we be sending our children to die on your behalf so you don't have to then...heck yeah. I'm already preparing all my children by strapping them on the front of my pickup truck, speeding up to 80mph, then slamming on the brakes just moments before we come crashing into the brick wall of the local Walmart. When I am done these kids will be the best meat shield you've ever had. It's all for you guys and Jesus (who you totally didn't kill).

When they want to nuke us, make sure they know that the USA is the light blue country on their Texaco road map.

Attached: C2743612-DD9B-4645-98D9-BBAC351595F0.jpg (474x355, 33.88K)

HURRY UP AND LOB IT ON ISRAEL, YOU FUCKING SAND-DICK NIGGERS!

Attached: 1633680518908.jpg (720x720, 44.02K)