What a Palestinian thinks of you

Jewish user here.
This is what palestinians think of you.

Attached: 1612889952903.png (746x334, 28.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg14jNbBb-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being a palestinian, a woman AND a communist?

>woman has uneducated highly emotional opinion
Lol. Lmao even

Who cares, just because I hate Jews doesn't mean I like Palestinians. They will be removed too when we Deus Vult.

>woman
Palestinians suck but women too?
Thats too far

Shut the fuck up. Israel works towards your interest, what reason do you have to hate us

>Jewish user
>BLM flag

Hue.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg14jNbBb-8

I've taken shits that were whiter than that fucking tranny

Attached: 1655503486945.jpg (125x125, 2.11K)

Because your people funded immigrant caravans and did Weimar 2.0. Yet get to keep your own super special U.S funded ethnostate.
Why would I have any reason to like you. We don't even need Middle Eastern oil in the U.S. You are a tax drain who only exists because we find the global market comfortable.

Attached: 1655565539027.jpg (656x527, 32.65K)

>jewish whore in pfp
>cries about wypepo

Attached: jews behind blm antifa and lgbt.jpg (1005x1280, 109.08K)

How much time do you have?

I hate white people. They are all pussified christcucks.

Oh no
I love kikes now

people like you have no idea how down to earth racist the average israeli is, and how much american and israeli left hates the average israeli.
you need to realize that when you get your "israel insider" info from Haaretz or another gay-aviv outlets, you're listening to elitist ashkenazi minority who are unbelievably liberal and unrepresentative of what the average israeli believes about ANYTHING

Attached: Img_2022_07_17_17_54_36.jpg (1106x705, 374.57K)

you should get that checked out man

Rent free.

Feels fucking great. Its also great not having shit colored skin. Anymore questions?

And what do you think of us?

Fuck kikes. Isrealis are scum people in a scum land. I hate them, and nothing will deflect that

We know what they think of us. We also know that the Jews think the same of us. Though, the Jews have white privilege and claim to be a victimized minority at the same time. They make that claim, and kill the Palestinians like it's just another work day. So, the whites aren't enemies of the Palestinians.

>Shut the fuck up. Israel works towards your interest, what reason do you have to hate us

Attached: Israel9.11.jpg (481x640, 97.75K)

>physical manifestation of evil
Sounds pretty badass, tbqh

Attached: 1657924999970.jpg (1022x754, 35.11K)

>Israel works toward your interest

lmao

Attached: 1655999725462.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Its still not jewish clay

>Israel works towards your interest,
We decide that, not you

And you kikes think we're subhuman animals and our very souls are evil and that makes it ok for you to rape our three year old babies. You don't have the high ground here.

anglo here
you're all semites and my enemy

Attached: 1441402685247.png (230x219, 22.78K)

>We jews are racist
I literally just said that.
Your leftists hate white people.
Your rightists hate white people.
Just for different reasons.
I'm not retarded user, nor is the instinct of the average American. We are becoming more populistic. Because we are tied of allies solely serving as a drag on our defense and economic sectors.
You sell our trade secrets.
You negotiate behind our backs.
You disrupt our politics and yell at our leaders not knowing your place.
You sell Gayaviv hollywood Jew shit and induced Weimar 2.0 mutilating children in the process.
You never call out your elites in any way loud enough for anybody to know you even cared, which is doubtful.
If Mossad were to release a dossier on the crimes of leaders in Western Countries. People would just wonder what avenue you were barking down to get us stabbed in the process. So that you could loot our wallets.
You are a very convenient method of tempering the middle eastern countries around you.
You forget that this is the extent of your value.

Attached: 1651498268615.png (1000x1000, 17.65K)

He's right though.

Israel works to lower our interest every single day. You get like a penny every year you leave a grand in the bank nowadays.

So what? Everyone of you who has just a bit of influence and power is full on trying to exterminate us with every means possible.

>creates anti-white campaigns
>quotes a bamboozled woman opinion to represent an entire people opinion
lmfao, try another trick

So not much different from the typical Ashkenazi Jew leftist?

When are you guys going to clue in if they kill us all, nobody will there to protect you from them?

I hate muslims and Jews equally

>sandnigger says shit
Who fucking cares?

So you got a fellow Jew to impersonate a Palestinian like you Jews impersonate white people then?

feelsgoodman.jpeg

Attached: EZApu.jpg (800x800, 76.3K)

You know Palestinian's are semitic? Stop being antisemitic!

And what is "our" interest?

She is communist? She sounds like a (((satanist))). Communists serve kikes.

>No punctuation
This is how you know she has a strong mind.

>shilling against the only race that doesn't view women as property in the year of our Lord Two Thousand Twenty-two

Attached: 1655087820835.png (1296x4863, 1.03M)

This is my answer as well.

>Shut the fuck up. Israel works towards your interest, what reason do you have to hate us

Attached: JonathanPollard.jpg (750x563, 51.86K)

>Memefag
>Kike
You're not white either Ari.

Attached: 1657165450729.jpg (1080x1078, 280.5K)

Low IQ Palestine's think Jews are White

Attached: 1656879167752.jpg (644x973, 335.68K)

I hate everyone until they give me a reason not to. Has nothing to do with skin color, and everything to do with if you're a despicable cunt with no redeeming values or not. 90% of people are trash.

Communists aren't muslims. They are atheists/satanists. Not that Islam isn't satanic though of course.

Wtf I love Israel now

You vill be destroyed
The star vill become anew
And you vill be happeh

Attached: BN-EI840_schwab_FR_20140902124907.jpg (632x810, 133.66K)

>Israel works towards your interest

Attached: 1636747750270.jpg (597x559, 21.12K)

One well placed nuke solves both problems

Don’t care, still supporting Palestinians.

My solution to the Israel Palestine conflict is to glass both sides :)

Okay, palestinians. Enjoy getting genocided by the jews. No-one else is going to care.