BREAKING: ZAPORIZHZHIA AVENGER SHOOTS DOWN 6 RUSSIAN PLANES

BREAKING: ZAPORIZHZHIA AVENGER SHOOTS DOWN 6 RUSSIAN PLANES

Attached: unknown.png (959x251, 42.43K)

Do normies actually believe the ghost of kyiv type shit? They talk about muh war propaganda all the time, shouldn't they fucking know a little better?

Attached: 1655146054837.jpg (500x650, 61.97K)

Reminder your sister is being railed by 5 niggers

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: hydeaman.jpg (300x168, 7.59K)

Take that putin!

It should've been ZELENSKYIV instead

the zaporizhzhia avenger is real

That's nothing compared to one tiny man in the capital, he's managed to get close to a trillion dollars from the west and has now personally dethroned a half dozen of their leaders
he's the Midget Executioner of Warsaw

Attached: zelensky fag dance.gif (104x268, 472.61K)

Marvel has already acquired the rights

no one cares about fucking the ukraine anymore. this bullshit doesn't work when everything is expensive.

t. chud

Doubt.zip
Filesize: 6.5GB
also, KEK

Im realizing the best psychological warfare, is to make your enemy seem like the scariest, most intimidating, most evil thing ever and then when your troops eventually fight them and find otherwise they become psychologically emboldened. The Germans in ww1 and ww2 god bless them, but they did the exact opposite. The Russians are doing this now and its producing an over-confidence and an ultimate psychological let-down that destroys fighting ability.

Attached: 800px-Hands_of_God_corrected.svg.png (800x800, 4.07K)

And again it's 6 aircrafts
They are literally copypasting

The crafty man fakes victories to seem like his side is glorious, the wise man fakes defeats to justify the shit he's gonna commit later, that's how Ukraine is super capable and yet at great danger at the same time

Retards Galore...top kek

This is a lot more plausible than some guy in a plane doing the same thing. Imagine: some guy with a singer gets an air kill, they give him another stinger because he proved he can use them, ect.

Ain't no way a guy in a plane is gonna do the same. Dogfighting isn't a thing anymore. This isn't ww1 and being a modern red baron isn't possible.

Do normies believe it? I don't know and I don't care.

Attached: gross.gif (200x129, 1.82M)

I was just thinking about that the other day and how I hadn't seen it in forever but remember it from a loooong time ago.

Oldfag me to the rescue. I still have some antique shit from 2006.

It just rolls off the tongue.

I hate Ukraine and Ukrainians.

I miss places like Stileproject (which is where I prob saw that back in the day), but I can't even find archives because they were wiped from the wayback machine. =/

and those blood clots are global warming