Wow how did ancient people deal with the heat

must be hard without modern technology

Attached: 7r79sb.jpg (847x1080, 277.49K)

lmao
drop the AC nigger
if things keep going in that direction you will need mechanical assistance to chew your food and wipe ass

just drink water.

like wtf.

dumbfucks.

>Blood thickens with heat
Its because you lose water with heat.
Drink more water.

>no it's not the vaccine it's the summer sun

Here you can get +50°C and everything is fine, vax bs gaslighiting the clots with "muh heat"

>wow how did ancient people deal with the heat?

Duh, they got blood clots and died. Now get your vaccine so you can too chud.

> Your blood thickens and then clots
Yea it's not the heat.

They were always close to a water source. Kind of nice to go swimming when it's hot don't you think?

>how did ancient people deal with the heat
They stood in the shade. I know what a revelation.
Sometimes they also built cave dwellings in especially hot places. If you go into them, they're rather cool, almost feels like air conditioning.

they just fell over dead

let's test this theory
HVAC workers who work in attics and such, tar roofers, people who work inside pressure vessels or other warm things, people who work inside safety suits that retain heat and moisture, they should all have clotting issues

You forget people were genuinely convinced into believing the common cold "disappeared" for a year.

Lol, they now try to tell people that the heat and not the vaxx is killing them. wtf. I know people who are in a coma because of the vaxx.

I mean they start to look more and more like cattle.

They died, same as we all will one day.

damn summer vagina

Attached: 1642463516463.jpg (828x796, 75.4K)

You got other things to worry about beaner

well yeah, like niggers your kind are animals that are used to that type of heat

Forests.

>must be hard without modern technology
It's a lot fucking easier without concrete jungles that just absorb and radiate heat whilst blocking natural cool breezes.

Also fuck me, does anyone have the info-graphic of all the "totally not the vax guise" causes of death they've trotted out over the last year?