Fuck this kike

His entire strategy from day 1 is to get NATO involved to fight Russia. This kike doesn't mind causing World War 3 despite knowing that 100's of millions of people could be killed.

If you support this human traitor kike you deserve to die in WW3.

Attached: 3e8ae909-15f5-4684-8d58-9a0d7dc04ba1.jpg (1100x619, 70.03K)

Weakling. Enjoy your fivehundred years a slave in the russian federation.

NPC response

V*tnik mongol, Zelensky is hero against mongrel orc hordes.

>hurr durr NPC this and that

The conflict doesnt go away if you close your eyes, you actual cattle.

I hate to say it but that's what happens when you say "STUPID MUTT WE'RE NOT WHITE WE'RE [x nationality]". If your nationality is your ingroup, rather than your entire race, you'll do things which are destructive for the race in a larger sense just to benefit your specific nationality. But you stupid Europeans still don't get it, this is a perfect example of why White identity/pan-Europeanism is superior to your asinine national quibbling.

This kike is playing everyone in the West but you can't see it.

I hope you enjoy dying on the frontlines for this lying, deceiving kike.

He doesn't get to make the big boy decisions he takes orders from his kike masters

I'm sure the children of US political aristocrats sit on the boards of all major companies in Ukraine by complete and total coincidence.

Attached: 1616198655410.jpg (488x410, 44.31K)

Oh boohoo, is he playing our gay faggot politicians, oh no, I wonder how could that have happened. Is it probably because this guy has absolute steel balls staying in Kiev and doesnt give a fuck when people hail St. Bandera? Could it be that?

Just nuke shitsrael.

he'd rather see every ukranian die on the battlefield than stop taking billions from the west.

Attached: Screenshot_30.jpg (1325x419, 311.08K)

One of the most tragic aspects of this Russian / Ukrainian War is that it could have been so easily avoided. Zelensky simply had to assure Putin that he would not seek NATO membership for Ukraine. NATO membership for Ukraine was not going to happen anyway so the Biden administration could just have easily given Putin the same assurance.
Assuring Putin that Ukraine would not become a NATO member would have cost nothing because it was not going to happen anyway.
Zelensky choosing to use artillery against the breakaway republics after Putin gave them a security guarantee was also incredibly stupid considering the result.
Zelensky could have saved the country and people of Ukraine from this entire horrific tragedy by simply abiding by the Minsk Accords and a 15 minute phone call with Vladimir Putin to assure him he would not seek NATO membership.
The facts indicate that Zelinsky is a tool of the luciferian "elite". The 2014 disruption and interference with Ukraines elections by the US State Department culminating in the installation of this jewish comedic actor, Zelensky as President of Ukraine would be farcical if it were not so tragic. Ukraine is simply the tool with which the globalist luciferian "elite" have chosen to hammer Russia with this year. Unfortunately for the people of Ukraine the mettle of Russia is proving stronger than that of Ukraine. The luciferian globalist "elite" will simply cast Ukraine aside after it is destroyed.

>Stupid Europeans still don't get it, this is a perfect example of why White identity/pan-Europeanism is superior to your asinine national quibbling.
We're not gonna base our entire identity pn whatever a fucking mutt wants us to be. Half of europe wasn't even white 80 years ago, by american standards.

I agree

So does Putin which started the war.

Seems a fair price for killing some Russians. I think anyone living next to that craphole would make the same decision.

Kind of based.

Yes? There is nothing wrong with starting wars agaisnt jewish led nations

Yeah I don't care for this kike. He seems manipulative

There is no war, there is a special operation.
If there was a war then Hohlostan infrastructure would be bombed into stone age in the first week of it.

>ID

So why doesnt Putin kill himself?

Can i have your house and all of your belongings? Because according to you , if soneone wants to take whats yours you must give ut ti them

Counting the amount of hohols in this forum this is exactly what has happened.

Putins mother is a baptised Catholic

Why not? The war started 8 years ago an nobody cares...

Who does he answer to?

Attached: gayto.jpg (1449x1535, 1.81M)

>absolute steel balls staying in Kiev
Imagine believing he'll actually stay there when Putin's tanks arrive and not just leave for a comfy retirement villa in the Israeli coastline.
His job is to kill as many Ukrainian men as possible and prime the country for a NATO occupation. Kikes have zero loyalty to any western nation

A jew fucking over host nation, who could have guessed, annoying part is that we also need to be part of the dumb ass sanctions

If you think that is how peace between countries happens, then your utterly retarded.

Putin is a Jew himself or a Shabbos goy. You're either deceived or a Jew. Either way, STOP SHITTING UP MY BOARD.

Zelensky is a lying, deceiving kike who has emotionally blackmailed the West. It's clear that he does not give a single fuck about his people and will happily turn his country into dust if that makes him and his partners billionaires.

A kike with no morals. Nothing new.

Thats exactly what happened in February, you fool. The russians were 30km in front of Kiev, how can someone be so retarded. Oh right, I guess he fled to the NATO bio laboratories and hid between the Covid basin.