GEORGIA COUPLE SELLS SHED

For $312,000!!!!
>In March 2020, at the stateside onset of the coronavirus pandemic, the Lucidos purchased a plot of land spanning 8.46 acres for $40,000.

>“We saw a two-story shed in the Home Depot parking lot, and said ‘I think we could make that work.'”
nypost.com/2022/07/15/this-man-moved-into-a-home-depot-shed-after-being-in-debt/amp/

Attached: shed31.jpg (2000x1333, 149.83K)

based and ingenuity-pilled

I've been thinking lately about buying a similar plot of land and building one of those 500-600 sqft tiny homes on it. It's just me and my wife I brought from philippines so we don't need a lot of space.

Where I live, I can buy 2 square meters for 40k

Good for them. I built 25 units myself with my own two hands (except electrical and septic) for around $25-30k a piece I’ve here course of the last ten years. I average $25k a month and I’m debt free at 35 years old. Fuck the 50 year wageslave mindset.

How did you get the initial capital to do all that?

that's really cheap

> (except electrical and septic) for around $25-30k a piece
Does that 25-30k price range have the cost for electrical and septic in it?

The value of the land increased, nobody cares about the stupid shed.

people will call you a kike (the leftie equivalent of this word is "landlord") but they're just jealous that you won the game while they're wage slaving

How do you possibly net 25k a month?

Just for the acrage that is an incredible deal.

Get a load of this kike

Lmao fuck off larper
t. actual homebuilder

1k + is normal rent for a house or duplex in certain areas. High rent is the cost of not living next to minorities.

March 2020
That's funny cause that's when the market crashed in our area and I nabbed my first house.

Only works if the weather is moderate, like near an ocean. Those sheds have zero insulation. You have to add framing and insulation yourself. Better to buy modular or prefab homes.

More power to them for suckerin' people out of money.

Shit is cheap down south

>framer coming though.
lol.

Not surprised daddys little rich boy hasnt answered this. So much for the self made man larp.

Lucido in portuguese means based and redpilled

Oh so he grosses 25k a month in rents, but the net is probably a third of that at best once you factor in property taxes, mortgages etc.

I feel you bro
this isn't even near the cities

Attached: 20220520_020903.png (720x1123, 665.36K)