I met a girl on tinder over a year ago. She was going to move to my country but it wasn't for sure...

I met a girl on tinder over a year ago. She was going to move to my country but it wasn't for sure. She started replying very slowly, taking weeks to reply sometimes. She recently moved here and started replying faster. She wants to meet and we planned to meet today. But she told me she just wants to be friends. A few days ago she uploaded a picture of her holding hands with another guy. My plan was to ghost her. We were supposed to meet right now. But I'm not there. She texted me a few minutes ago saying she will be late. I didn't reply. I didn't think she would show up because we didn't confirm yesterday and we didn't say the exact spot. What do?

Attached: freizroznbb81.jpg (640x646, 35.49K)

>What do?
Show Greek flag.

Meet her and try to fuck her

>I met a girl on tinder

Kill yourself.

>What do?
Stop making faggot threads?

>But she told me she just wants to be friends. A few days ago she uploaded a picture of her holding hands with another guy. My plan was to ghost her.
You definitely shouldn't spend any more time with her, but ghosting after that much time is a bitch move. Tell her you're not interested and saw her doing that with another man.

Say "I don't think it's a good idea for us to be seeing each other if you aren't single." It's easy. The alternative is for you to waste time and money on someone else's girlfriend. If she's loyal she won't care for you and if she isn't loyal she's not worth your time.

Why? She chose to already meet and probably fuck the other guy while barely talking to me at all.

Why do you get in these situations ? You know that isn't right

Fuck she says she's on her way and wants me to send a google maps location link. I'm far away.

She is talking to multiple men and is trying to decide which one is the best deal for her

if you haven’t actually talked on the phone or video chat you are an absolute moron. some Indian dude is probably catfishing you

She met the other guy after she moved here too retard. It's not like they were already a couple.

Doubt it. She clearly chose him already.

Burn the bridge down and pretend the bitch never existed.
Also, uninstall tinder and meet women in person in your area.

We video chatted a long time ago

Okay, so you're a fall back option. I would say she's not thrilled by the prospect of dating you and is wasting your time which is why she wants to be friends and is being up front about it.

memeflag spamming threads

Give up on women and start sucking cock, like the bottom queen you are Homo.

Attached: 1650928721545.gif (499x265, 425.78K)

Tell her you are at the bar

Attached: 165806377552417.jpg (785x847, 80.01K)

PReddit is down the hall to the left.

Wtf should I do? It's urgent.

ghost her

>Okay, so you're a fall back option.
Bingo

if she is talking to another guy than delete your feelings for her, you are a faggot if you still pursue after she did you dirty like that

that being said, as soon as you start to lose interest she will start to like you again that’s just how it goes

Women date multiple men. Treat her like a sidechick for free pussy or stop texting her altogether. Your call

I dunno...but I had a friend with a sort of a similar story with a girl from "uhm" Ukraine a long time ago...and he was so excited for her he was convinced he'd get married and all....a few months later was as if she never happened. I didn't even want to ask.

ghost and block
or are you some kind of cuck