Went to bluegrass festival

Went to a bluegrass festival this weekend I’ve been going to for around 30 years. They haven’t had it for three years due to Covid and it was nice to be back
>way short on volunteer staff due to mandating vax
>so many older folks I know from there either dead, hospitalized or otherwise fucked up probably from the vax
> tranny on stage

FML it’s over. Pic related

Attached: C6376DDE-1DE1-48EA-85FE-5CF9C8314135.jpg (400x600, 96.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o7-Kpv0LIgg
youtu.be/3lGjS3yGoRU?t=1105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did they play well ? I mean they as a singular.

you would and you know it

Everyone sitting there like there’s nothing going on lol

>bluegrass

Jews and judaised white niggers must control all that is strong and beautiful in order to make it weak and ugly. Or else they deem it as evil.

You want real bluegrass, look for the flag of our Confederate brothers. Want to fuck a crack smoking rich cunt? Go to "Bluegrass" in a city near you

Attached: 1657484968033.jpg (1154x684, 106.7K)

These festivals have been getting pozzed for about 10 years now. WNCW and their corporate sponsors do their best to act like they are preserving music culture, but it's at the point to where genuine country music festivals are being infested by trannies, junkies and pop music. It's gone.

>for about 10 years now

Lefties pozzed the folk/trad music scene all the way back in the early 60s

What kind of bluegrass festival mandates vax? I saw Rhonda Vincent in Kentucky a few months ago, no mandates of any kind, no trannies, felt like normal America.

Woody Guthrie is to blame

I was just at one up in Washington. Darrington user? There were several crusty types crawling around there.

Attached: 1655943453792m.jpg (709x1024, 87.08K)

Their name is Maddie Witler, without further ado let's check it out.
youtu.be/o7-Kpv0LIgg

The fuck you know about real bluegrass you fucking faggot? I bet you have a man bun and play fucking hackey sack head outside the of a Starbucks while listening to mumford and sucks. Just because you moved from white trash Ohio to the south because your in disability for being fucking fat.

Attached: C3515ADA-FE41-4C6F-8F42-4A0A1475BE61.jpg (194x259, 10.47K)

Attached: 1643812517461.jpg (1242x1233, 1.15M)

There's plenty of trad bluegrass still being played in WNC, you just have to keep an eye out.
look for Banjo Mitch at Madco Brewing.
Also picrel

Attached: sneedandsneed.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

Just for volunteer staff.

>The fuck you know about real bluegrass you fucking faggot?

Cope and seethe rabbi

Attached: 1656622529291.png (860x822, 309.79K)

>Their name is

Attached: 11111111111.gif (300x268, 695.83K)

Yea dude but pic related fucking shreds user. Dude does tributes to all the classics. His old slewfoot kicks ass

Attached: 411D9C5F-E02A-45E1-9617-C34C45F229E5.gif (220x335, 1.21M)

Nope.
Lacks soul.
The singer's voice doesn't sound like real bluegrass should.
Just because you can hit the notes doesn't mean it's good

Greyfox upstate NY

Thank god for the king Michael Cleveland saved the day. Trey Hensley outstanding

Grayson County user?

Late stage empire manifests in every facet of the culture, user.

Yea dude I'm a fucking rabbi. All Jews should fucking hang from the streets.

>t lived in rural nc all my life

Attached: 26545173-6707-40AA-B8DF-A057A016A431.jpg (1125x1049, 517.71K)

Agreed but he’s pozzed too. He posted some made up story about a guy with a swastika tattoo a while back. Liked him better with Don Joolin or his dad. Did see him hold his own with Tommy Emmanuel which was stunning. Same fest three years ago

I'm glad I got to enjoy some music festivals and shows prior to covid fucking everything up. I can never see myself going back to how it used to be now.

Hayseed Dixie is proper bluegrass but the singer sucks

Rhonda was here too. Outstanding performer and great band leader. Miss Josh Williams

There's a giant confederal flag flying over I-40 just past Marion, I think around mm97.

Hooz Dat

That dildo-cactus tat.

definitely one of the best shows ive seen live.

Billy Strings is fucking amazing.

Billy Strings, absolutely insane guitar player

Yea dude.. I noticed that in his last studio album. Fire line is the only good song. Kitchen dwellers are good and I'm loving Jeff Austin's solo shit along with billy failings new album. Listening to seldom scene right now.

>They haven’t had it for three years due to Covid
Wait, so the the festival was cancelled in 2021, 2020, and 2019 due to Covid? What did they know?

Because nobody calls them out on it.
Just claim that it's gentrification because they are middle class urbanites etc.
Keep hammering it home and you win.
The only thing the left had when they were the subverting faction that the right lacks now is persistence.
The right makes a point, then it doesn't stick, then they get ashamed and stop.
The left makes a point, then it doesn't stick, then they just keep making the same point until it does stick.

Yeah I found him he's good, not Django good but good
youtu.be/3lGjS3yGoRU?t=1105

>Went to a bluegrass festival this weekend I’ve been going to for around 30 years. They haven’t had it for three years due to Covid and it was nice to be back
>way short on volunteer staff due to mandating vax
>so many older folks I know from there either dead, hospitalized or otherwise fucked up probably from the vax
> tranny on stage
>FML it’s over. Pic related
retard paid to see a tranny...
>only Any Forums

Mediocre

Attached: ImmortanJoeMadMax.jpg (220x150, 13.84K)

>Maddie Witler
>from LA
>lives in Brooklyn
>has a penis
>Bluegrass Queen

Yep. fucking checks out considering who runs the music industry bro.

I used to perform at jazz festivals up and down california. Needless to say I don't anymore. I couldn't stand the company I was forced to keep in order to play. Now I just write. Sometimes I play locally, but I really have no stomach for musicians anymore.

LOL you should always look into the organizers fool ass. A lot of these types of festivals have been commandeered by rich leftists yuppy assholes who were never excepted in the group so they just bought it all and interject themselves lol

Reminder that Sierra Ferrel is /our girl/

Bluegrass is for posers from trailer parks in Wisconsin who want to pretend to be "kuntry" because they buy everything at Wal-Mart just like a real redneck. Honky tonk and outlaw country is the true white man's music, though it's all but a dead art at this point mostly because it doesn't appeal to tipsy white girls like bluegrass seems to.

Attached: 897633.png (213x324, 157.66K)

Bluegrass has a bulwark of Christian’s and family bands that has slowed the pozzing. A lot of those guys are masons as well and have a solidarity behind the scenes. If you look at old time music it’s been heavily infested by Jews and it’s loaded with purple hairs and trannies which sucks because I’m also an old time fiddle and banjo player

Before the coof this was the kind of hippy bullshit you'd see at a bluegrass festival.

Billy Strings is SO overrated. This is coming from an actual bluegrass banjo player. Yeah, he is technically dazzling and is clearly an incredible player. But his music lacks heart and soul. Way too much focus on "look at me! Look how impressive I am!"

>Is jelly

Well, yee-haw, bubba!

The big problem is that the music has lost touch with its folk roots. There are no more centers like Dayton etc. now it’s Nashville, Brooklyn and Berklee