Can I legally adopt a young woman (13-14) from an orphanage just with the intention of making her my wife...

Can I legally adopt a young woman (13-14) from an orphanage just with the intention of making her my wife? Could I hypothetically get away with it

Attached: 1657930244303.jpg (612x612, 105.9K)

Woody Allen did it. Why not?

This user would know

No, you shouldn't. And i'm pretty sure it's illegal.

I doubt OP is as physically attractive or jewish as Woody Allen though.

Qrd?

Move to Germany and do it legally.
It's a meme btw you would hate to date a 14y old they're stupid as fuck

I'm 6'3 and pretty handsome and also not fat, I think cunny wife would like me

do you own a private island off the coast of the carribean? if so then yes, and with the assistance of federal agents to boot.

if not, then lel.

Tell them ur sam Hyde I can almost guarantee this will work. One might say you'll keep getting away with it

Wouldn't that be considered incest?
Women are stupid as fuck

Kill yourself. Now.

idk but i'm cheering you on bro

Attached: _20220709-173321_1545823436114739201_photo.jpg (364x365, 14.75K)

No because it wouldn't be blood related

Women are stupid as fuck but they’re smarter than a girl.
Remember how stupid you were when you were a boy? Now imagine how stupid you would have been if you were a girl.

they're stupid as fuck at any age, 9 or 90

what is a "smart" women?
is cleaning, cooking, and showing love to her children hard?

Isn’t this exactly what that kike fuck woody Allen did?

Met my wife at 14 made her my gf at 16 proposed at 17 and married her at 18, some people will say I am some kind of grooming creep but I love my wife loved her when she was young will still love her when she is old fuck trannies!

If your country allows a single man to adopt a teen girl, then go for it

That's why you raise your own wife, right? So the parents don't fuck it up and turn her into a stupid slag. Want something done, do it yourself.

Well how old were you during all of this? Seems like you left out an important part

>Dumb
>Slightly dumber but with no baggage or brainwashing, also better chance of being a virgin
You're supposed to stick your dick in them and make children, not discuss astrophysics.

If my brain was fucked up on Hebrew propaganda I can imagine it being difficult.

Someone post the Sneed remix.

Attached: 1656648622713.jpg (610x1024, 75.29K)