I hate jews so much it’s unbelievable

Attached: 3DB300AD-BDB5-492A-89B3-B19A99989612.jpg (700x889, 95.06K)

what a retarded hitler salute

That's not how you do it you stupid bitch

they say you become what you hate

Attached: hevenhitler.png (483x484, 372.05K)

I believe it. I have experienced 3 jews in my lifetime. they have been eye-opening experiences. not human.

I hate jews and women

A-are you gay?

can someone explain why this brown skinned person is doing a hitlers salute

Sieg Heil Queen Isabel!

Attached: isabel.webm (864x720, 2.28M)

The hand goes to the sky. Where the Furher is.

sub 80 IQ mongoloids.
guess who did it before hitler?

>can someone explain why this brown skinned person is doing a hitlers salute
That's not a hitler salute. She's just raising her hand because she know the answer to the question.

thank you for your irrelevant answer rajeet. The romans didn't do it like that either.

oh cool another Hitler thread
So based
So edgy

a few jews I know are adopted so they don't have the fucked up evil genetics
But I have a friend who was always racist with me and stuff growing up and he just recently found out his grandmother is like completely jewish and he did a 180 and started talking about how jews are "his people" even though he is horribly atheist
The neuroticism and mental illness has always been there and now it makes so much sense

We were talking about how the female chimpout over roe v wade was so funny a couple weeks ago and then whenever his girlfriend was around he just randomly said "I hate those freak christian fucks who get attached to their stupid fetuses" for good boy points in front of his girlfriend
Idk what is wrong with people or jews but it is some freaky freaky stuff ausbro

yeah because the woman knows how to do a picture perfect roman salute. kys gypsy swine.

that's what i was calling out. The fact that she isn't doing it properly. You stupid fucking shitskin.

I just like to play with their bodies

You mad because Isabel will never entertain one of your nigger dicks

My family are such adept liars I wouldn't be surprised if they were jews. So I understand some of your friend's sentiment. It might have been a lot easier for him to lose a friend than lose a family. It doesn't mean you're wrong it just means the goy is winning a battle. We still need to win the war.

Who is she waving to?

if you somehow find out you are a jew then you can still be a good person fren
Sorry that your family lies, I hope you learned from their mistakes rather than learn to imitate them

Will the Zoomers save the world?

Attached: Real Russians.webm (1280x498, 2.92M)

What a stupid slut,she looks like she wants to ask the teacher a question

whether you like it or not, zoomers are the future
And then the next generation will be their future and so on
People hate on zoomers so much but if we don't cultivate them to be great people then they will have a harder time achieving greatness
Once I am older I will dedicate my life to helping the younger generation learn and be good people. I will not be a boomer who wants kids to get vaccinated for my safety and shit like that. I will accept death before I hurt out future

Attached: shade quote.jpg (1500x1500, 1.01M)

she glows and is a terrible actress
feds need to choose better

self check I hate jews every day

Don't they teach faggots how to tie up boot laces anymore?

Attached: C455E408-48C0-4462-AD1C-3E96599DAACF.jpg (750x1287, 371.4K)

cringe

> dosnt know that gypsis are indian street shitters like himself