It's a bit chilly in Norway

It's a bit chilly in Norway
Need to use a sweater and drink coco

Attached: 165806770879959.png (745x757, 210.74K)

Too hot.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-17 185952.jpg (73x75, 1.99K)

I own the salmon farms for your country. if you email me at [email protected] I will tell you how Any Forums sent you. or answer your question. I can get health records of your friend and family.

>Mid to upper 80s F in mid July
>Fire engine red, sun scorched surface of mercury.
When do all journiggers get mass executed? Is it soon?

I'm disiabled. I have achromatopsia. When people describe colors to me I run for the memory bank. I stole this image from a previous pol thread where I joke myself "LOL RED MEANS BAD"

I'm glad I'm basically blind. I can still hunt game but the propaganda doesn't lure my eye.

Attached: 1559947565514.jpg (501x509, 68.67K)

Here it's just perfect. How are you all holding up down there?

How is Spain hotter than North Africa?

Wait wut....

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-181155_Gallery.jpg (570x558, 27.05K)

Wait what. Norway is higher and norther than you. You go UP to norway.

>How are you all holding up up there?*

you're super welcome for the english lesson go drink some more coffee in the tradition of your people

>25 is blood red already
25 degrees is a nice summer day, not even hot just nice

Wasn't talking to the Noranon but to everyone south of me in general.

Spanish people just sleep during the day to avoid the heat anyway

>you all

I need to fucking proofread. thanks for being Danish.

>44
rip spain

Attached: 07ca5b7f.png (300x300, 108.11K)

What do 44°C even feel like? Worst I've personally experienced were 35 and that was absolute hell. I had heaches the entire day and was nauseous.

No problem. Please drop by for coffee some day. And a Danish.

Attached: 05d2e7f35588c7cce4008802795cba52.jpg (640x640, 55.6K)

If you go to a Sauna and get pain in your nostrils, that's 44°C. The railways bend and the street bitumen melts. Over-air electric lines will sag and you can jump to reach them, dangerous but oh who cares the power wont be running. Too many people in government need a fridge running. Plebs expect to become lobsters.

I will never ever go to Denmark ever in my life. I lived across the road from your princess Mary. I'm Tasmanian. I live with the shame every day that your beautiful prince married a slut from our equivalent of the bronx.

She can speak Danish because half our population uses the Stød unironically. If you go to like south arm or any eastern suburb of hobart you can hear it

I've did some roofing in Texas while it was 42°C. It's basically like Satan pointing a blowdryer at you while you sweat a liter every half an hour because of the intense labor. I drank two 1 gallon jugs of water that day and my piss was still almost orange. Also I have found out the meaning of redneck first hand.

It was about 40°C in Germany in the heatwave of 2003 and I was perfectly fine. Probably had some ice cream to cool down or something

I will never ever go to Denmark ever in my life. I lived across the road from your princess Mary. I'm Tasmanian. I live with the same every day that your beautiful prince married a slut from our equivalent of the bronx.

She can speak Danish because half our population uses the Stød unironically. If you go to like south arm or any eastern suburb of hobart you can hear it

>roofing in texas

holy shit you could have fucking died

I will never ever go to Denmark ever in my life. I lived across the road from your princess Mary. I'm Tasmanian. I live with the same every day that your beautiful prince married a slut from our equivalent of the bronx.

Screw you bot I was fixing a spelling mistake

I know, I've never seen so many niggers in my life as there.

>>If you go to a Sauna and get pain in your nostrils, that's 44°C
What the hell kind of sauna is that? A typical Finnish-style sauna is at 85-100°C.

Good job with this thread Norwegian user. No one will think of going there now.