Appalachia

The last two threads were so much fun, I thought I'd make a fresh one. No, I'm not the original user. I'm the nutjob from michigan trying to get that skindussy.

This thread needs:
the angry guy saying we should all leave and using his cruise control for cool
(goblin slayer is based btw)
the rich guy who patrols coalburners from his father's fortress
the angry guy who likes mexicans.

And the random brit trying to move here.

captcha xxx02s
is the site trying to get me into unaged whiskey?

Attached: 2g2qm6i1x1e71.jpg (1907x1427, 204.93K)

Hey it’s me land inheritance yankee checking in!

Attached: 45EDE271-B5DC-45F8-B930-AD205C7C07D6.jpg (640x469, 326.35K)

experimental bump

I heard you only really have black bears there with no brown. I'm going to properly outfit my 44 mag rifle for silly woods adventures. Or would it be more worthwhile for something longrange? Are the mountains there bare, or are they so thick a brush gun works fine?

Attached: 9476420_orig.jpg (1100x770, 543.64K)

>>Michigan
>>Yankee

Do you niggers even realize where you live? Come to the hills, you will die.

Yes only black bears and most are very docile. The forests are really thick but totally walkable for the most part. Not a lot of thick underbrush. The forest floors here are covered in running cedar. When you get up on the mountain tops and ridges it’s pretty sparse.

are you a yankee doodle dandy?

I live in the hills faggot and no one says shit to me, not to my face anyways.

I'm being forced to. No fucks given. All men die. At least I'll get too see caves. I've always wanted to see a cave. Don't worry, I'm a hick from a small town up north. I just want to drink whiskey and shoot things, and smash some local girls. I'm just as freedom minded as the locals. I was bitching in an earlier thread about wild poppies. Why do people destroy them?

Attached: 2436858_orig.jpg (1100x771, 450.28K)

Cuz you ugly

Yeah but I’m an an actual outdoorsman. I don’t sit in my trailer and smoke meth and drink all day like most people around here.

Ok memeflag

Bump

I can drink outside! haha!
not into meth though. sorry.
t. alcoholic pothead

I'm going to be at covington, I think it is called. Never been. Are the police super weird about pot like idaho?

There’s wild poppies here? I see a lot of aminitas muscarias and opium lettuce. Also lots of milk thistle and elderberries I gather to make tinctures. Lots of edible mushrooms during the fall like lions mane, oyster and king oyster.

Are bears actually friendly? I approach strange dogs like a retard who doesn't understand I could have my face mauled. But I do it while fingering my 38 in my pocket. I just love dogs so much, and bears seem like giant dogs. I mean, they are caniforma, right?

t. retarded biologist ready to hug or kill most animals at a moment's notice

Attached: 811534_orig.jpg (1100x765, 499.54K)

You can legally grow 4 cannabis plants here. They didn’t include any limit to size so I’ve been growing them fucking huge. These aren’t that big yet but I have steady customers to buy the shit off me. Apparently most people suck at growing weed here. Works for me.

Attached: 8AF513B1-ED7B-4FD4-A64B-46A367698992.jpg (960x1280, 306.37K)

oh no, I was in spokane for a couple of months
(the women there are skinny and white and horny. spokane is the real best kept secret. once I save up a few grand, I'd rather move out there)
but I imagine it was left from seeds and spread. still, my landlord or some nutjob came in and destoryed most of the poppies one day. was fucking weird. what do your tinctures do? I am naive to the effects of many things. Like mushrooms.

Attached: hero-image.fill.size_1200x900.v1623373400.jpg (1200x900, 59.03K)

I wouldn’t say friendly but the black bears around here haul ass when they see a human. They’re not aggressive but I wouldn’t try and get close to one. I just watch them from my window usually. But you see them on the AT quite a bit.

Right is a Mountain Troon.
ACK!

Wendigos don't have vaginas and are northern. Only skinwalkers here.

>tfw no Wendigo gf

Milk thistle is good for the liver, elderberry is like a superfood but tastes like shit so hence the tincture. Opium lettuce tincture has mild opiate like effects that are comfy. Haven’t tripped on the aminitas yet but I might start micro dosing them to stave off winter boredom. It’s been snowing a lot during the winter but it used to be more mild when I first moved here.

I can grow excellent weed indoors or out, of different strains. What state allows you to grow 4?
(michigan is 12) growing them huge is the way to go. you could get 2 lbs or more if done right. and I bet the longer growing season makes better plants. I sure do love landrace sativas.

Can confirm walking ridges is pretty easy walking once you gain all your elevation through switchbacks.

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-122907_Gallery.jpg (1079x809, 1.1M)