Why do liberal faggots and fake trad cucks hate personal use diesels? im sure you enjoy judging men by their penis size

why do liberal faggots and fake trad cucks hate personal use diesels? im sure you enjoy judging men by their penis size

Attached: 675a202fdc165ecf877e6088c7309d73.png (400x300, 261.32K)

Only guy I know who drives a diesel is a union steelworker

He's cool but he'll suck the unions coq all day long while they fund trannies and green energy

Cummins are for faggots lmao you will seethe after my 27 year old truck gaps you time after time

Attached: 44B23CBF-70A4-471D-AEC3-7CC5D2268E95.jpg (640x480, 125.63K)

People that drive trucks think other people are thinking about them way more than they actually are

There's more cross memorials on American roads than the entire Arlington memorial combined. T-Trucks like that are not part of the solution.

> after my 27 year old truck gaps you time after time
Lol lmao even. Why does every non-Cummins owner want to race but never wants to pull anything? Any Forums is a Cummins board always has been always will be. You need to go back faggot.

I use a 6.0 to pull, post truck

no we are just confused on why you dont like off road and hauling boats and campers

>not running WMO, WVO, or biodiesel in your OBS 7.3 idi

this, really don’t give a fuck if they want to be more in debt to pull their toys and pay more for fuel.

What are you on about, faggot? Any Forums is a BBC (big block chevy) board.

You picked the shittiest of a shit engine line to pull with lmao. Enjoy having to replace all of your injectors when one gets scuffed by your shitty ECU. Oh your timing cover is leaking coolant again? Make sure you don’t break it when you replace the gasket or you will need to pull the engine lol.

Attached: C3612BD4-697D-4643-B1D1-1CE7203E4835.jpg (828x1069, 113.51K)

>replacing front end gaskets
Oh wait that’s right you need to pull the engine to do that anyway kek truly great engineering!
I hope Pickel doesn’t scare you it’s pretty spooky!

Attached: 6D2D4D7F-C3DC-4AE1-B862-939EAD27CDD7.jpg (638x784, 101.61K)

>Much more pollution than gasoline, ethanol(most cleanest) powered engines.
>More noise.
>More weight.
Only reason why diesels have more torque than gasoline engines is because 99% of all diesels are turbocharged. Take away the turbocharger from a diesel engine then it will loose majority of its power/torque and will be slow as hell.

I don't really know what a fake trad cuck is. But lefty fags are against all larger internal combustion vehicles (suvs, trucks, gasoline, diesel) because the fake environmentalism movement has brainwashed them into thinking that global warming is real and caused by people driving.

Yeah majority of people actually feel sorry for you having to pay to fuel that thing

I’m in the market for a new Silverado but going with gasser

On a dirt road a truck is slower than a car and mudding is for stupid people

That’s why they break their necks looking at them when they drive by right. Seethe poorfag

My 6.0 is making almost 700, the 7.3 is making 400ish. Both are the most reliable vehicles I’ve had, more so than hondas and Toyotas. Suck my cock poorfag enjoy your rusted out body and trashed interior lol

big trucks are cool, really big trucks are little dick energy. I can't get in to diesel, it's a cool idea, but it's proponents are fume huffing retards that take off their emissions equipment so they can huff more fumes

>im sure you enjoy judging men by their penis size
Yes, dickkets are insecure simp faggots