What do we need to do with "people" responsible for this?

What do we need to do with "people" responsible for this?

Attached: image.png (1540x1540, 1.68M)

Put anyone who uses a computer to whine about global warming in a holding facility until their pathology can be determined.

Are they controlling the weather to attack white countries??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: 1A45F993-0649-4BC7-A648-499CA9637003_4_5005_c.jpg (472x298, 45.28K)

God i love to live in Perú
Im so comfy all the year

Temps change. Show flag faggot.

Go back a few hundreds years or so to the Little Ice Age. Europe froze because rising global temperatures eventually caused the Gulf Stream to shut down. We are seeing temperatures rise enough now to cause it to happen again.

I'm going to move to Antarctica when all the ice melts

>omg le evil red map

OH NO SCARY RED COLORS

>generation that takes an uber to go anywhere complains about "boomers"
hilarious

I'm American and my wife is German. Can we come to Peru? We're not vaxxniggers so I can't take her to Peru.

So what? I like it warmer.

>climat change
Climat always change, faggot.

sage

Attached: co2 climate change.png (2898x2226, 2.12M)

Jewish fucking kyke.

Attached: 1653773033405.png (1275x75, 72.08K)

Really arbitrary heat wave you have there. I'm sure I can find hotter maps even further back.

The sun will micronova and reset life, except for the few with Antarctica bunkers. Hopefully sooner than later, but God knows better than I.

Do it with the same scale for colours

why 1976? seems arbitrary, was this year selected because it was a particularly cool summer to contrast with 2022?

red map with no source is scary

Attached: 1657806056350m.jpg (498x1024, 57.03K)

>it's hot in the summer!
Come back to me when it's this hot in December.

Attached: 44F89878-E475-494F-AF85-9D91FCCD147D.jpg (941x933, 374.47K)

>looks at the changes to the scale at the bottom.
Lol.
Lmao even

Sweden does not have a heatwave. We have around 19-24 degrees and windy on average june-today. Any heatwave for us would be 33-34.

>y-you just w wait it’s gonna be cold

This summer in New England has been mild

I could light you on fire if you like

You missed your chance in global warming with genx
You've been droning this shit endlessly at us so long, there was a south park episode about how gay climate activists are that came out WHEN I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST TAKE A FUCKING HINT YOU ABSOLUTE LOSERS

CLIMATE CHANGE IS FAKE YOU KIKE
Same with the moon landing, the Holohoax, the round earth, and that stupid telescope. WAKE UP!

>. Temperature anomalies indicate how much warmer or colder it is than normal for a particular place and time. For the GISS analysis, normal always means the average over the 30-year period 1951-1980 for that place and time of year. This base period is specific to GISS, not universal.

>normal always means the average over the 30-year period 1951-1980

Yeah living here is swell, never too hot never too cold, everything else is shit tho.

Any maps that show past years being warmer than current year will be deleted.

why photoshop out the PEPE RULES shirt?

Attached: peak boomer.png (474x432, 155.64K)

what have we here? another dumb thread by a spamming faggot? indeed. quite

If you more intelligent you'd realize that you're being lied to. The data is fake, and their motivation for lying to you is money and politics.

Why did you shop pepe into that picture?

Yes

Attached: TimeMagCoolingCovers-2083241978.jpg (802x527, 92.02K)

Go away Klaus, your annoying.

holocaust was real. It just was far below 100,000 people. More europeans died in ww1 and ww2. Moon landing was more likely a fake video rather than spending money for a rocket.

hurr durr keep bringing up the time magazine from 50 years ago that totally means scientists are wrong now

HAARP
Research.it.

50% of all temperature measures are taken next to an airport

Attached: 1564694236612.jpg (456x492, 159.36K)

Kill all climate faggots.

Attached: klimerspacken.png (934x1280, 2.28M)

25c is like 77f. Its awesome weather.

What's wrong, lad?
Can't handle a little heat?
When I was your age I was working in mines and do you know how hot it can get underground?

Look fucking cunt.

Taxing White people so much that they cannot use AC or drive cars in the 90s would not have changed any of what you are moaning about.

verpiss dich rainer

Its funny how june had a heat wave, nothing crazy just unseasonably warm.
But now here in July we are experiencing unseasonably cool weather and they have nothing to say about it.