Suburbs

Suburbs make me sick.
I look at these sterilized places and it makes ne want to puke.
Look how artificial everything looks, there's no uncertainty, no adventure, no risk, no personality.
This is the kind of place that if you dont mow your lawn your neighbours will probably ask you why you refuse to do it. They will say shit like "you are bringing the property value down!".
All of the people who live in places like these are fake. They are on anti depressants, they hate their lives and their spouses, but they put on a fake smile and pretend everything is absolutely fantastic.

God, I hate suburbs so much.

Attached: FB_IMG_1658071956396.jpg (678x452, 42.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCfvE03ufF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok rentoid. Tell me you're poor without telling me you're poor.

Why the fuck do you want uncertainty, adventure and risk in the place where you live ?

nigger

>americunts defending suburbs
I knew this would happen. Did your mums have you on prozac at age 12? Did your dad call the cops when he saw a black man walking in your precious little suburbs? God, you are pathetic.

>All of the people who live in places like these are fake.
Not all, but most. The suburbs are like hell, but with blander design. It's too fucking quiet and peaceful, and most of the neighbors are milquetoast af.

How would one go about fixing the suburbs without just starting over?

yeah?
youtube.com/watch?v=eCfvE03ufF8

>This is the kind of place that if you dont mow your lawn your neighbours will probably ask you why you refuse to do it. They will say shit like "you are bringing the property value down!".

ask me how i know you're a nigger.

Suburbs are getting blacked harder than anywhere else on America and that is really saying something

the ONLY saving grace IMO for suburbs is for families with kids.
imagine growing up on that street and every single house is a mom, dad, and 2+ white kids.
that is how people in my generation grew up user. it wasn't a bad childhood in anyway shape or form.
(granted my town was like 6k people, and we were safe and free enough to have freedom and an actual childhood)

I'll take the burbs over the Urban shitholes thank you very much.

Surburbs are based. They were founded by white people to get away from the inner cities full of North American Pavement Apes.

Attached: SanFrancisco.jpg (1280x960, 148.92K)

That's a lot of words to say you love nigger cock

theres literally nothing wrong with living in the suburbs, it makes poor people/niggers seethe seeing so many whites living in big houses with little crime.

Its whatever makes the property developer the most money. thats what your new suburb comes down to. it really is
if thats total shit (and it often is) then blame the land developer and his jew bank manager
t. urban designer who works on new greenfield subdivisions

hopefully, i'll make it to the suburbs someday
city living is rotten

Car dependent suburbs are horrible for kids.
Since they can't drive they can't go anywhere.
Their home is like a prison until they they turn 16 and finally have a means to escape.

That's why Americans think cars = freedom.
Cars are only required to be free when you're in a car dependent suburb.

>AAAAAAAAA HAPPY FAMILIES REEEEEEEE
lol

>They were founded by jew bankers to extract as much profit margin as possible away from the inner cities full of niggers
FIFY

>It's too fucking quiet and peaceful, and most of the neighbors are milquetoast af.

Attached: honk honk.jpg (800x450, 49.38K)

Why you do this, OP? you know mutts can't take any criticism (valid or otherwise), this kind of threads just activate their "protect jewish interest" programming, deep down they know their cities and culture (at least the modern one) are shit, but they are too prideful and they feel compelled to save face. Picrel is how mutts imagine themselves, they think they are rugged cowboys taming the frontier, and not just the soulless golems they've been turned into.
>inb4 hurrdurr muh memeflag

Attached: maggiori_over_the_hills.jpg (1920x1446, 2.3M)

You know what's adventurous? Slipping in bum shit and dodging tents and syringes

i agree with OP.

Republican Boomers are the problem

Attached: USA.png (1280x1800, 3.49M)

>DUDE WHERE IS THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE? THEY DONT EVEN HAVE BARCADES!
Lmao

we had bikes user. odd take coming from a dutchman, but okay.

dunno how it was in larger cities, but 6k or so people in an isolated farming town, our parents generally were okay with us spending all day out and about on our bikes, as long as we were home before dark.

>did your dad call the cops when a nog was spotted in the neighborhood?
Nah, he called up the neighborhood watch and they monitored it closely to ensure it didn't molest any of the children.

>peak delusion posting
Kek

>Did your dad call the cops when he saw a black man walking in your precious little suburbs?
Based dad. Fucking niggers

I just listed my appartment in Manhattan for 15,000$ a month with 6month security deposit.
I plan on moving to the suburbs and drinking beer in my garage

Ask me anything

Yes, living if filth is so much better

how liberals really live....

Attached: image_2022-07-17_112944217.png (1140x797, 1.87M)

Lmao bro where the fuck are kids needing to go? Delusion euros

>Surburbs are based. They were founded by white people to get away from the inner cities full of North American Pavement Apes.

It would be more based if white Americans kicked the nigger out to the suburbs and kept the nice parts of the cities for themselves.
Like they did in France.

Having to commute for 4 hours a day because Tyrone took your town house is cucked.

You keep posting this, no one cares faggot. Back to r*ddit