Covid myo is worse. get vaxxed

>the vax causes myo
covid causes more
>not tru-
yes, actually. covid has open and closed receptors where as vax fragments only have closed, missing an entire mechanism. this means that its purely auto-antibody from the vax where as covid is cell propagated resulting in endothelial damage also
>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST SCIENCE AND FACT CHECK ME REEEEE

why are you guys such idiots?

Attached: 1604207874773.jpg (1182x1280, 250.08K)

I'm the control group, stop compromising the study.

Attached: smug.jpg (884x711, 94.07K)

Thats the wrong arm, also it was the bicep not the forearm. Low effort costume.

have sex

It’s almost like people you endlessly insult and ostracize don’t feel the need to cooperate when you ask them to.

when you said "costume" I assumed it's a tranny and the bloody mess is where the fake dick was stolen from her arm meat.

Don't they take those from the legs?
Man, I wonder when we'll have viable skin grafts cultivated in a vat.

Still not getting the shot, kys

take another booster shillfaggot

Real vs what mom says we have at home.

Attached: fagamedic.jpg (1500x1500, 218.57K)

>covid has open and closed receptors where as vax fragments only have closed
The fuck?
Did you just assume that the synth spikes were the cause of the myo? Why are you making that assumption?
>YOU CANT JUST SCIENCE
You ain't doing science bro. Just sit down and stfu until actual scientists figure this out, then just follow along like a good little brainlet.

Attached: 1635049495290.jpg (279x312, 19.28K)

deboonked chud

Attached: 1657907424649.jpg (1242x2208, 324.63K)

>completely missing the point that the vax makes your body produce the spike protein
disregarded
Also kys shill

covid doesn't exist, retard

You care that I take it, and I do not care that you call me an idiot.
Haven't fallen ill to it a single time in the whole two years, vaxxie friend coughed up blood in March.
Not taking it.

Attached: provax_dies_suddenly.jpg (700x350, 45.71K)

>Low effort costume.
More than you've done you lazy piece of shit. I applaud this faggot for his effort, gave me a topkek.

haha take the vaxx and still get covi

Too bad the vaccine doesn't stop you getting COVID then, eh?

Heart disease from meme-covid has never been proven. Heart disease from experimental jabs is well proven by now. Trust the science, faggot.

This. Sucks to be jabbed.

does anyone have the data for the sperm count drop post-vaccine?

A vaccine that does nothing to prevent the disease isn't a vaccine.

Does it really matter though? The vaggots concede that they get the holocough at the same rate as the pureblooded.

Real science /thread

probably for the best you encourage everyone to get jabbed and boosted, as often as possible and stick tests up their nose weekly
mask are also useful and should be worn as long as tolerable
no excuses

Attached: floop-and-_39_s-fooglies-photo-u2.jpg (750x515, 48.97K)

Attached: FBFB944A-4267-4EBC-AAA5-96771C1752FA.jpg (464x344, 27.15K)

Ok if covid is worse than the vaccine and you believe it will kill us all, why do you care? We’re all nazis, conspiracy theorists, and science deniers, and that makes us the bad guys right? Isn’t it a good thing for the bad guys to die off so you can live in an enlightened tolerant country without all of us holding you back? It’ll be just like the ending of a cool Hollywood movie. The world will finally be peaceful, you’ll live in a cool futuristic pod, and you’ll get to tell your wife’s boyfriend’s kids the story of how the nazis died in the 2020s.

Yeah, it's all bullshit.

No.fuck you.kys

Attached: A05BD64B-CBB2-4FD9-9A68-DDCFD96255A3.jpg (600x600, 185.36K)

ywnbaw leaf