Would you support niggers if they started killing pigs, after all pigs are just zog enforcers?

Would you support niggers if they started killing pigs, after all pigs are just zog enforcers?

Attached: 2689589372450587611.jpg (1080x1068, 156.06K)

She looks like the kinda tired sleep won't fix meme

Niggers in Australia already lure police. I don't think about police at all. They only target children.

no you nigger faggot.

Why? To impress your green haired faggot boyfriend?

It would be funny for a day or 2 but low level law enforcement is small fries

I support zog enforcers in killing niggers.

You mean giving niggers money to do that? Or to laugh when it happens? Wtf are you on about?

She has the eyes from that weird girl from Parks and Rec.

Whom

yea theyre neurotic psycho jew bitch eyes

Probably. police has no usefulness, now that protests are started they getting a pay rise, other than that they were the lowest paid individuals in this country. Even the government hates them here. Luckily we have only 70% of the required manpower. Nobody wants to be a pig.

What??

Attached: BigLezIsDead.jpg (400x400, 35.04K)

Tim Pool’s side piece

Those are the eyes of someone who stares at you sleeping wondering if they should cut your balls off with a dull knife or drive it straight into your chest as you lay unconscious from the Bill Cosby pill she slipped into your glass of water

>Would you support niggers if they started killing pigs
>Would I support people who want to kill me because they start harming another group openly oppressing my people

shes a cutie

she looks gross with her natural hair color

Boris resigned because he became a tranny

>Pigs kill niggers
>less niggers is good
>???
>profit

No

I want cum all over her soft round cheeks and her large anime eyes

>her
lol

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

I love her bros

Attached: 1619720261930.jpg (742x699, 78.74K)

>chudette