Jeff Tiedrich is calling our name

Will you be the Anonymous that finds the Donald Trump’s secret service deleted text messages?

Attached: 1585166423736.jpg (640x326, 39.14K)

Anonymous was coopted and destroyed in 2011, all budding talent was scooped up or v& by the anonops honeypot

-chippy

That is a mossad twitter account, only a state agency has time to write so many tweets as that account, and getting them upvoted/reposted everywhere including here.

Fuck you, your mossad, and israel, and all jews world wide.

>Wannabe Clapton is calling for help
He is a dirty kike who would put us all in a gulag. Fuck him. Also, fuck niggers.

Jeff, ur a fag

This is true, anonymous was originally a bunch of friends who met on Irc in the mid 90's, we don't support faggots or globohomo, or the faggots that we led the feds to.

Just give him Sam Hyde's texts.

Attached: sam hyde reporters.jpg (1024x576, 84.06K)

I'm still here, you faggots

Feds pretty much arrest anyone we want, they can't computer, or put together evidence that wasn't meant for them.

Do you still weigh 400 pounds?

2pbp and based

I'm here too fren, we met on StarCraft BGH games many moons ago if I recall

nice digits, but my BMI is pretty healthy

good to see you

>Literally who? has an opinion on twitter.
This seems important.

Attached: twitter 22.jpg (945x1024, 102.51K)

We should fine Jeff's deleted pedo text messages instead.
>source
It was revealed to me in a dream.

Attached: idiaminHAHA.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

Yeah maybe we can prove trump was mad and secret service knew.

Or go hang yourselves

The real anonymous ops, #anonops on irc still logs in for a few minutes each day and transmits commands through LOIC. We haven't done anything in years, we all have jobs and families, most of us are in cyber security/it/software dev on other west coast US

the next nigger itt that uses v& i will take care of. this is the most gay thing that any human ever wrote in history of written language and since you are a faggot nerd nigger you have no clue if something is in fact cool and makes sense or is the most faggot thing in history.

He is a literal paid DNC shill. Has been for 6 years at this point.

That person does not exist. It's an AI. Like Tay was.

Attached: 1658023190418.png (1133x1133, 589.53K)

Attached: 1184508242666.jpg (674x483, 35.18K)

Who are these people even? Do they have jobs? I saw this guy, that brookly dad and other retards who do fuck all but post online all day and magically sell books now. Is this really all they are doing? Shitposting for profit?