Fresh OC from signanon

Hey everyone.

Just thought i'd create a daytime thread for the content that I created yesterday for anyone who didn't see the late night thread.

I'll post the pictures of the signage I was using but I basically protested a local pride parade with a sign that said "Trans women are men!" and "Seek help, Don't groom!".

I got some REALLY great footage yesterday and I'll list them here for your consumption. If I was a woman, I'd post tits.

Confronting a manlet who tries to intimidate me - youtu.be/UBYzAUXUC6g
Confronting a man and woman who end up throwing water on me - youtu.be/rV96hIVLUnE
Them throwing water on me - youtu.be/oFVsck4D24I
Making a 40% suicide joke - youtu.be/lSMWWnNeW-s
Funniest moment of the day - youtu.be/IZ-S5ggstTs
Challenging a principal to not encourage embracing his trans students - youtu.be/xMfzpuFMZnA
BEST VIDEO, and probably one of the best long discussions i've had in a while - youtu.be/MM7rUhuaevo

Its important that we have the ability to speak our minds freely without intimidation and assault in a free society.

Always remember you too can hold a sign!

Attached: point.png (411x416, 262.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0KctqHGT4v4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sign 1

Attached: IMG_1326.jpg (3024x4032, 2.31M)

Sign 2

Attached: IMG_1327.jpg (3024x4032, 2.18M)

Bump :D

Attached: dead heroes.png (800x800, 1.51M)

His wife chuckled when he got called a midget.

Attached: image-asset.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 228.99K)

bahaha When he looked down and said "I aint saying shit" he might as well have rolled over and showed his belly.

Attached: Glasses.png (432x329, 338.78K)

>i support lgb
the merger of semen and feces is truly a great fit for a goy!

Hahaha welcome back to the thread faggot

Yeah, no, seriously. The world doesn't need your brand of
>one race: the human race
Conservatism, you fucking faggot. Fuckoff.

Kill yourself

I have not got time to look into this.
However anyone standing up against the Satanists deserves a round of applause.
God speed and God bless.

Doing this again? You not worried that this will end your employability? I mean, cool if you're not.

You're unironically first against the wall, buttfucker. You have no home here. Your
>muh I support teh homos but not teh trannies
schtick has no fucking future. If the leftists don't murder you because they've cut their balls off and don't have the energy, then the neo-reactionaries will for being a middle-of-the-road awareness-spreader sign-holding degeneracy-enjoyer sack of sick. Go start a campaign on Odysee, cunt. Nobody here gives a FUCK about your signs. FUCK OFF.

Not at all, my boss on my first day saw me holding a sign that said fuck baby killers.

Made us closer.

The midget thing was the best.
Also you might have given something to think about to that girl who said she was trans. Who knows, man, maybe you just opened a door for her to save herself.

Wow you really are triggered by people not believing the same way you do.

Are you so deranged that you're incapable of making a coherent argument?

Stop kiking him I like him

I agree fully with both statements and maybe the fact that she realized that someone might not be evil who speaks against her embracing gender dysphoria might be the thing she needs to question it.

Any Forums IS A EUGENICISTS BOARD AND YOU ARE A FUCKING TOURIST.
FUCK
OFF

I've been here longer then you cocksucker.

Fuck off newfag.

Based leaf.

bump
hey SignANon

your posts inspired me to make and give out signs at the protests that happened in ottawa

thanks for being you
it makes a difference

Attached: honk 94.jpg (1024x677, 134.1K)

Who the fuck are you trying to save? Mentally-ill people from mentally-ill families? You want them to breed more? To make more dysgenic wretches to slave away for your cunting NeoLib 3.5% annual growth?
>Don't cut your dick off!
>Have more babies!
Your weltanschauung is as vapid as your attention-whoring. Get fucked, goy.

God damn. On of these you’re going to get stabbed. You should make sure you’re always close to police or something.

Gay user bear here,

OP you are really hot and I like your beard. I would make out with you, rubbing my beard on your beard as we kissed. Thank you for being handsome.

Also, I agree about gettin all that TQ+ shit out of LGB.

>that first vid
you sound scared as fuck lmao

i-i have freedom of expression in this country...
you're threatening me...
now... you don't intimidate me now fuck off

you were pissing your pants thinking he'd smash your head in weren't you

Wow that makes me feel amazing! thanks so much for telling me that!

Everyone can hold a sign!

Attached: propaganda2.png (818x756, 717.42K)

Im not afraid of one man with a knife.

I'm afraid of lots of people with knives and i'm faster then I look.

I'll destroy one person with a knife if they are coming at me. I'll also run from one person with a knife if I can as a first option.

I'll just link this classic vid as response.

youtu.be/0KctqHGT4v4

Note: I'm not "running" from him, I'm returning to the same corner I stand on typically and hold signs. I'm returning to the place I was at before the woman in the car at the start called to me.

Lots of Invincible Dad and New J. Jonah Jameson meme crossover territory unexploited.

Attached: 6n1o7m.jpg (500x558, 74.83K)

Attached: Hitlerchad.jpg (188x250, 6.17K)

you're such a cuck lmao
gigachad got you to spill your spaghetti and you come out shoving & swinging

bruh. these people need to get executed.

>I support LGB I don't give a shit

dropped