Settling Japanese Racial Speculation

You ding dongs have it all wrong in your misguided “honorary Aryan” concept.
You think Japanese are half white (Ainu) and have Gook (Korean). No.

First, Jomon are like Balinese or Indonesian people. Second, there was another race called Emishi which were more Ainu like. Ainu themselves are only from the North and are pet Inuit.

There’s a slim possibility the Emishi have very ancient proto-aryan genes from the Indo-European migration into the aboriginal Chinese population. I attribute this to the more assertive and active sex drive and mythical pink nipples of some Northern girls.

But Jomon + Yayoi are completely Asian. And guess what? Most Japanese get most of their genetics from the Chinese. Womp womp.

Attached: F2E85D36-1097-436F-AE51-BDA97338D471.jpg (464x640, 44.6K)

so which race is webm related i want a gf exactly like her

Attached: 1596290394567.webm (720x956, 1.36M)

Blah blah didn't read

Attached: 1653200176754.jpg (570x572, 41.97K)

Cool, so they are Japanese. I always thought honoraryan was better.

I never heard anyone say japanese are half white. We just look at them as the supreme leaders of the east including chinah. They were allies of germany but lost to the rest of the world. It was an unfair fight but they will rise again to put chinah in its place.

Still honorary Aryan. It doesn't mean literally genetic Aryans. I don't get your point.

Racial speculations are all KIKE PSYOPS.
You're not even OUR SAME SPECIES, fucking kikes

I don't care about your gook niggers. They deserve to get mutted.

>Honoraryan
!!!!!!

Attached: images (20).jpg (207x243, 5.59K)

no shit they're chinese you fucking retard
but they escaped a lot of the rape that mainland chinese endured

Racemixing doesn't matter anymore.

blahblahblah i refer them as white asians anyway

wrong. japanese come from hebrews

Attached: tumblr_ndg1asTc0U1qz9enjo1_500.png (500x397, 224.95K)

wasn't your original written language just chinese runes and then your made up your own jew runes recently

I remember hearing something about it being opposite. How back when we used to communnicate with only numbers or something then japaneseade those talisman or whatever and sanskrit came nor long after and hebrew was influenced by japanese characters. Could be wrong it was on inthe background and was like 4am

Kyoto has the Gion (zion) festival where they carry a golden ark. all shinto temples look at jerusalem.
they came from beyond the sea and tried to erase culture by imposing buddism. now japan has three languages because they could never erase it completely

many japanese words are the same as hebrew

Attached: yamabushiandshof.jpg (280x242, 29.74K)

Sauce?

no. katakana is the oldest

Attached: 629efbc2f3d5b63196c3cfd4c707c4c5.jpg (1200x900, 287.55K)

who cares? is the bitch tight or not that's what i care about

no, that is wrong

Attached: ad5870186d46a52360e3fd195b808e24.jpg (1200x900, 551.09K)

Moral of the story watch your rats.

Faggots sure do love that African bullshit.

kanji is from the 5th century.