I don't feel bad for people like this

I don't feel bad for people like this

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-111922_Chrome.jpg (720x1192, 223.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIh5AHxh-Ok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1649647163162.jpg (680x687, 62.29K)

Not jewish enough to succeed in that field anyway.

look how small his nose is.

He must suck at what he does. Not my problem

>350k in student debt
he's fucked for life

Going to law school in current year is supremely retarded unless youre a rich connected Jew

Could he get surgery to make it bigger and add a berg or stein to the end of his name? It worked for whoopie

Yeah and hes 37 kek

Going to law school does not make up for him being retarded.

>pederzani
>pederast

Not kike enough? Being a lawyer, should get easily a job.

She just ate more to become bigger.

Going to law school made him retarded

LEL

>collosal fuckup grows into even larger colossal fuckup

meanwhile i was at +1MM or so at 37. "buh buh buh it's the system's fault this happened" eat shit fatface current year man, it couldn't have happened to a better example of scum

I do - the entire higher ed system is selling people on the idea that if they get a degree they are guaranteed a job only for them to get through and find out 90% of the jobs are getting filled by immigrants

>Totally not more to this story than the clickbait title would have you believe.
Oh no, think of the lawyers!
If this fucker wasn't half a Jew before he's a 100% honorary one in my book after becoming a lawyer.

Attached: Jew-Dicial-System.jpg (228x221, 22.93K)

they tried to buy a ticket to the upper class and only got what was actually promised, rather than what was implied

now they're demanding not a refund from the people who ripped them off, but from you and me, people they were expecting to get to lord over

It's funny. They sell you that lie in STEM. Then you get out there and you get assfucked because you don't have (((connections))) and the only people looking to hire you are ((((staffing agencies)))). Hell, even engineering has been completely fucked as of late.

>90% of the jobs are getting filled by immigrants
Because when someone is shopping for a good lawyer who is really going to lie you out of jail or fuck someone else out of money in court, the first thing you look for isn't a surname that has something to do with precious metals or jems, but some 60IQ mud hutter.
What do you do for work that you're worried about someone who can't figure out a toilet replacing you? At what point do you try to sort yourself out and try to be of more value than some mud person who couldn't have tamed fire without the white man showing him?

Attached: you 6.jpg (316x325, 16.22K)

there's thousands and thousands of lawyers who thought paying for the degree was the important part of the job, absolutely seething when they find out that the actual job of a lawyer is wrangling connections and trading favors, and they have no connections and no skill at gladhandling

Steve, come again?

Ya my Dad paid for my bachelors but I'm glad I didn't get my masters. What a joke.

ultimately a teacher teaches what he knows, which means that college only teaches professoring, and there's a very serious oversupply of professors

just break up a few marriages, just like doctors incidentally kill their patients to extract as much money as possible from them, more docs, more lawyers, more parasites, this is what this crumbling country needs

He probably could get a 60k public defender or insurance attorney job
He has the delusion of getting some 250k baller pipe dream job because he didn't understand attorneys get paid more like the former on average and chasing the status of being le lawyer wasn't smart

many such cases

Dropped your crown, king

Imho, I'm thinking about going back for a masters. From what I'm reading. They don't really outline a path for getting into a master's program. You just have to talk to an advisor and I seriously hate advisors with a passion.
It's really incestuous and a really diseased system too. I'm not sure how it is in Europe. But a large part of why American universities aren't training students for the work force is because the system hasn't really needed too and there's no incentive to change antiquated lecture hall style teaching.

Oh hey whats up sam

lmao he really thought the american dream was real AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
he really thought he was gonna make it. he thought he was like the upper class BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=zIh5AHxh-Ok

Attorneys are thieves

Everyone in America are thieves now user. Not just attorneys.

Why would you get your masters. College only benefits women you fool

>can't land a job
unless he went deep into corporate law then there are plenty of options, he can work for the state, find his own clients, start his own firm, etc.
if he wants to be someone's employee he should just go work at mc donalds.

>he said he had put off buying a house and adopting a child because of the debt.
>Hasn't passed the bar yet
Holy fuck this guy

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 207.7K)

The problem is that he is American and went to a 4th rate for profit cash grab degree mill instead of going to a respectable school that might actually land him a job at a decent firm.

Ya get what ya fuckin deserve

Did business communication and paid about 80k for my degree. Got a job straight out of school that pays 65k + benefits at mid sized companies to basically be a glorified moderator for their internal communications app.

Lawyers and doctors are the new meme degree these days, work smarter not harder.

Attached: 1657409640644.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Cause it's only about 2-3yrs to get one, The company I work for is going to pay for it, and being a QC lab tech is a bottom of the barrel job that someone with a high school diploma can easily do. Hell, they're even hiring people with high school diplomas for QC Lab work now.