RAPPER PARDONED BY TRUMP ARRESTED FOR FELONY DRUG TRAFFICKING IN FLORIDA

twitter.com/TIME/status/1548331622847504391

Attached: 16148691825491.png (869x990, 974.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/Orange-Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lord Emperor gets elected in 2024 and pardons him again. Wait and see
You cannot stop the Kodiak

It's ok, user. It's not like Trump had anyone better to pardon or anything like that.

Attached: 1657921816332.jpg (1243x1243, 500.47K)

I'm sure the black community is very offended

Attached: kodak.jpg (630x1200, 88.51K)

we need to elect Trump so this nigge- ummm based black man gets pardoned again, MIGA!!1

this just makes no sense to me. kodak is popular. his videos get millions of views. he's making plenty of money. why the fuck go back to flipping bricks? isn't the whole point of becoming a rapper is so you don't have to do that shit? I guess some people can't leave it behind when it's all they know.

Really glad Trump pardoned a bunch of rappers and not Julian Assange.

>keep getting in trouble so never ending legal fees
>drugs/degenerate rich lifestyle
>nigger so probably spends a lot of money on unneccessary things like cars, jewelery, etc.
>feel pressured to "continue living that life" so you are "real" instead of settling down, growing and retiring

Trump was retarded

You can take the gorilla out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the gorilla.

why did he pardon him in the first place?

why do these NIGS not realize how lucky they are to get out free once and just give it up after

hes going to federal prison for at least 20 years now

well, I don't oxycodone any of this

Trump taught us all that giving niggers a second chance is absolutely a gigantic waste of time. Normies needed to see it to further boost the morale towards their new found racism aka knowing and accepting the truth.

>Lord Emperor gets elected in 2024 and pardons him again.
thats not enough, sell him a few service medals also

>feel pressured to "continue living that life" so you are "real" instead of settling down, growing and retiring
man more than half of rappers are fake as fuck. rapping about shooting up the local grocery but never been to jail even once. Nobody would blame kodak for shit. You got out. You made it. Be happy. That's what everyone in the hood wants too.

>excuses
i dont care
he will pay a price. likely small because (())

she should go out with a bang bringing him with her.

If you're an elderly and dying cancer patient....uh....why wouldn't you?

They don't operate like you do. If you are black and come from the hood or whatever what gives you purpose and makes you feel like a man is to own trivial materialistic bullshit. To a nigger owning a flashy car is like running a corporation for a white man. Both will kill to keep what they cherish but the nigger has a much lower and cheaper want.

>different face tattoos
wut

Black user here. THIS SHIT IS SOOOO GAAAYYY -_-. I’m going to Rolling Loud this week, and Kodak is supposed to be there :(… Why are Jews doing this to us???

Attached: C6D8FE0A-BE14-4E8A-AEC9-521CFF1EEB15.jpg (4032x2891, 3.56M)

He only got caught with 31 pills. Thats like a typical daily supply for an addict. I remember an EMT testified in the george floyd case that she saw him a year before he died and he told her he was taking around 36 pills per day. If not for the pills he's probably need fentanyl for breakfast just to keep withdrawls at bay

Rappers used to use rap music as a way to get out of the criminal life. Now it's the other way around. They use rap music to get into the criminal life.

>It was chess!

Attached: 1520561758651.jpg (588x823, 146.14K)

They never used rap to leave the criminal life. They used rap to make a quick buck.

so they'll send him to rehab and he'll be back touring in no time. I can't imagine kodak going fully sober but hope he does

Most blacks I have met don't give a shit about succesful blacks. So why would Trump pardon some little known rapper?

He’s not a real person

i think he’ll get off.. he got shot recently. could just argue the pills were for that. it was only 30 pills

also he's a hook nosed name changing jew from the central california coast. californians truly are cancer everywhere they go.

This

Attached: 1630850928106m.jpg (1024x494, 61.97K)

>Tfw you tot u cud play whiteee n shit but Moloch fucked you over now I goin to hell and no white person is gun save u so yo fren tell u "nigga pray to Jesus nigga" and you try but Jesus b pissed n shit at u go worshipping Moloch so u hella angry nigger and then da Moloch get stronger in you so u get mo demonic n shit and it literally all over bro

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-084256-971.png (1080x582, 475.28K)

>why did he pardon him in the first place?
Because this nigger made a music video where he murders a Trump supporter wearing a MAGA hat and there is one thing Trump loves more than anything else and that's shitting on his own supporters and rubbing it in.

Attached: 1617757985245.jpg (657x967, 76.24K)

Based

Attached: 1611331857285.png (735x518, 269.4K)

Yep his pardon list is something that really trouble me over the years..... All the Worst of the worst with a few exception....... I wonder who hold up a gun to Trump head to force him to pardon all those crooks...... But was he force?

Black ethnostate when?
We need an ethnostate brother. Just for our people. This way we wont suffer racism anymore. Tired of living with racist white people in multiracial countries

kek people need to stop thinking trump gives a fuck about your dumbass race war shit. trump just wants people to kiss his ass because he's an egomaniac. As long as you're nice to him and don't openly go against him, he'll be nice to you. Sure he's old so he's likely fairly racist deep down but trump cares WAY more about his pride than he cars about race war shit

Orange color Revolution

britannica.com/topic/Orange-Revolution

Attached: IMG_20220604_063548_650.jpg (1024x1280, 223.82K)

That's just plain wrong. Many used rap to leave criminal life. MC Eiht went from gang life to legal money. Jay-Z went from drug money to legal money. Ice-T went from criminal hustles to legal entertainment business money via rap music. Many examples. You couldn't realistically even use rap "to make a quick buck" until more recently.

Hi kike

Attached: IMG_20220711_063904_536.jpg (1280x1024, 251.45K)