There it is. When will you fascists stop pretending you don’t want a theocracy?

There it is. When will you fascists stop pretending you don’t want a theocracy?

Attached: F1BD1CED-2381-4E0A-978E-56E188548E0D.jpg (750x346, 92.38K)

>stop pretending
When were we ever?

ted cruz is finished! nobody can go against LGBTQ+∞ and win an election ever again!

who's pretending? we do.

I want a theocracy based on Aryan spirituality. Not Christcuck shit. Honest enough? (You) are welcome

Attached: why yes it is that time.jpg (1202x676, 53.86K)

I do

((( )))

So you want a theocracy without any Theos, and barely any followers to enforce it. Idiot.

Eat shit and die christcuck

i mean, legally, they were wrong

It's not a theocracy. It's a GAYPOCALYPSE

It’s not about religion. It’s about the law. Courts can’t create rights out of thin air. Marriage is and has always been up to the states, it is outside the federal government’s constitutional authority to dictate anything to the states on the matter of marriage (also abortion). If you don’t like it, ask your rep to sponsor a constitutional amendment. Enough of these lawless dictates, though.

Just because you don't get given every thing you want does not make it fascism.

To be fair, sodomites should be stoned to death

It's not theocratic to interpret the constitution correctly.

This and checked.

>Aryan spirituality
no such thing

When will you faggots admit that sodomy is an act of violence and not sex?

Shouldn't have put all your eggs in one basket. As a high school nerd who got an A in civics, and who considered himself liberal at the time, I had no idea why you guys seemed to PREFER the idea of shoving it down everyone's throats via the Supreme Court instead of doing the fucking work and passing a law the right way. I got screeched out of a college lecture at the time for wondering aloud, "wouldn't the victory be sweeter if you passed a generation defining law ala the civil rights act?" and you fucking harpies REE'd at me like I was George W Bush x Hitler. Well, fuck you. You get what you fuckin deserve, and I hope they roll back every one of these dubious decisions that make up the lynchpin of your entire fake-ass poeer apparatus.

see
>being this new
lurk more Moshe

Don’t care about faggot rights. They need to work on abolishing affirmative action and scaling back welfare.

Maybe you should have actually changed people's minds and got a law to be legislated instead of just throwing things through with court cases.

they are just trying to distract from the jan 6th or some other bullshit. why else do you think they're going down a list of hot & controversial topics?

That will come next. Patience, my friend, patience.

women like it though

This thread is blessed.

Interesting thing is these fags and liberalshits have lost both the public good will and much legitimacy as the country has gone down the dumpster under their domination.

yfw when Cruz becomes president in 2028

Attached: 1472448171476.png (270x200, 194.67K)

>387162622
You literally dared us to show you what winning the culture looks like, faggot.

The biggest mistake the queers ever made was allowing the transtesticles into their club.

Test

>giving a woman what she wants because she wants it
You're still a gay faggot with a dick of shit then. There's no way to defend it.