Almost time boys

Almost time boys.

tnc.news/2022/04/23/trudeau-government-targets-grain-growers-as-worst-emissions-offenders/

Attached: soon3.jpg (1920x2626, 842.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popmatters.com/christian-fascism-american-democracy-hedges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's nice that they've stopped pretending there isn't a coherent ongoing attempt by our leaders to starve millions and create untold strife for generations to come. They used to hide this shit.
Anyway hang Castro's bastard already, leafs.

>biggest food crisis in living memory on the horizon
>gee, better get rid of all our food producers
REALLY makes you think

Not too long now.

popmatters.com/christian-fascism-american-democracy-hedges

Attached: Soon.webm (1920x816, 2.77M)

We own a cattle farm, the biggest problem is the chink and pakis buying land around us and increasing our taxes 50% in 5 years. Complaining about run off, having to do water testing. Dad decided to part with 4 acres to hopefully retire, the portion costed 100k because of paper work, surveys and apparently 30k worth of wells drilled required to sell. Bullshit.

I’m not taking over the farm, I want him to sell and bail forever. I retired before he did because I can see the deprecation happening, diesel cost alone has costed us massive profits, we can’t rent fields to hay because city fucks bought them all. We actually had to buy a few end bales last year..
They fucked us. They fucked our business that our family has kept for 5 generations. We have got down to 100 head because that’s all we can manage.

We will be farming for personal, nothing will be auctioned. When you guys are eating bugs, we wont share the beef. We are set for life, I feel for the rest of you.

when science no longer matters you can just say ridiculous lies. Next it will be "chickens and their eggs are the most damaging"

Would be shame if these chinks and pakis started mysteriously dying.

Attached: soon2.jpg (1560x2048, 600.49K)

Hope you've got an army to keep that beef safe when the starving mobs spill from their city prisons like an all-devouring locust horde but comprised of NIGGERS.

Attached: hideous.jpg (675x900, 119.55K)

And thats unfortunately when they come to eat you and take over the land owners etc... just like in moist china.

Holodomor is back on the menu boys

czech'd

Attached: 1653440665247.jpg (960x817, 57.58K)

Do Leafs really not see that this guy is obviously actively attempting to destroy your country on purpose? At least our guy can use dementia as cover and pretend to be retarded.

>uses photo of a Russian clothing company
Based?

>Next it will be "chickens and their eggs are the most damaging"

urm.... hey bud, stoppin by to give you a check'em and a screen grab.... picrel

>eggs are the most damaging"

Attached: 1650103273548.jpg (567x689, 102.67K)

Pakis and chinks.
Vs.
The farm boys.

Epic battle, but I got my money on the boys. We don’t fuck around, we have been killing since we were kids.

>uses surplus Russian rifles and ammo.
Yep

They're literally inducing a famine what the fuck.

Attached: FO9sg-oX0AEp1uB.jpg (1000x871, 60.91K)

Norinco is chinese, pal

>Next it will be "chickens and their eggs are the most damaging

Dont forget, science changes, like when they need a scapegoat.... picrel notice the dates

Attached: 1655836660313.jpg (750x507, 104.04K)

Tula master race.

I will arm and equip canadabros

>They're literally inducing a famine what the fuck.

are you new here too?

Attached: 1650565349027.png (3464x3564, 1.42M)

I genuinely believe the Canadian fedfags fear this.

Attached: soon.jpg (782x1000, 260.07K)

No I've known this for years, I just never thought it would happen so soon.

Yeah, I remember in Ottawa when the faggot government invoked the War Measures Act and froze everyone's bank accounts and the horse police were randomly stomping people on the streets, those based protesters really showed them who was boss, they were killing since they were kids, and they must have killed hundreds of Ottawa police alone. And then they strung up Trudeau himself and hung him by a lamppost.
>i.e. things that never happened because Canada is fucking gay and always will be

I've still got the good shit around here somewhere, it would be wasted at the range. I think somebody with the ability to make change should have it

This plant based agenda and bias against animal products has nothing to do with human health, they don’t care about health at all.

Attached: 7D5B88B0-36A6-40E5-B8C0-A24859DD304B.jpg (736x460, 69.34K)

>t.Nonwhite subhuman
Can you feel the heat? It's coming for you.

>not switching to goats and sheep
ngmi

>It's nice that they've stopped pretending there isn't a coherent ongoing attempt by our leaders to starve millions and create untold strife for generations to come. They used to hide this shit.
The mask is coming off, it's not just the food, look at the deliberate limitations on energy production and the approval (for no good reason) of the mRNA poison for >6mo.
I suspect that they're rushing because something fucked with their intended timeline. In Canada they've admitted that their mRNA traveller policy had no scientific basis. If you are jabbed, you can enter the country without getting tested, having a symptomatic case of covid and head to the nearest gay bathhouse for a monkeypox orgy. If you're NOT jabbed, you have a required MINIMUM 14 day quarantine with TWO mandatory tests, even if you tested negative on entry.
>Here in Alberta quarantine is NOT mandatory if you are covid postive and symptomatic.

Attached: health-minister-says.png (999x616, 285.95K)

You won't do shit bitch, never did never will
You will get ass raped before you even lift a finger

Attached: 1654301581150.webm (320x400, 1.94M)