*saves Europe in your path*

When will Euros discover Air Conditioning

Attached: 6404ab5b-5b1d-4e1c-a4d1-000df0feb66d.461223125855231c23eb3be72ef0d610.jpg (2000x1967, 852.69K)

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA
Do you fucking niggers call that an air conditioner?

Yes op, air conditioning will save the europoors from freezing to death this winter.

They've been conditioned against it

They should just bottle heat up right now and save it for winter.

Dumb fucks can't even do that.

I just want to point out that I am kidding
You might be dumb and I wanted to make sure their is no confusion

Υοu know they have a heat mode right?

Attached: aircon1.jpg (800x550, 66.61K)

Carlos?

>their is
*there is
See OP, I am dumb too

This technology is beyond their comprehension, much like the Africans and their resources, they’ve been spoiled for generations of mild summers.

Their countries keep them poor on purpose to make them more obedient wage slaves, maybe they can take a loan from shecklestien and buy one and quit bitching. Oh yeah, almost forgot, they don’t really have the power to operate them. Guess they’re screwed. That’ll really show Putin guys. Good work.

Had no idea, it's not in the advert

>euronigger experiencing 30C
>"THE WORLD IS ON FIRE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
>chad american experiencing 54C
>"kinda cool outside, anyways check this new invention out"

Attached: 1655329022142.jpg (481x543, 70.81K)

Umm yes? You reverse it so the waste heat comes in and the cool air goes out.

Fucking muttoids...

Maybe :^)

This but unironically, I thought they couldn't even have fireplaces so who would allow them an AC unit?

I tried to make it easy for Euros
I know you don't like window units because you're gay or something

Its 81F with a 13mph wind 25% humidity. Why tf would we need aircon?

Kek

I thought you guys were shitting yourselves over 30C+ heat

>haha look mom no hands
>look look my ac is now heating the area with a press of a button
You realise that there are barely any models that have both a good SEER and SCOP right? You realise that even those models with "godlike" efficiency at both heating and cooling are way more inefficent than your fucking boiler-radiator setup right? You realise that they cost you orders of magnitude more in electricity bills right? Of course you knew all that

kek

>turn on beautiful cool air, paycheck disappears

We have them for years. What the fuck are you smoking?

I've got a monster ac in my living room that's way better than boiler radiators and two regular ones in the bedrooms, they do they're job in both winter and summer

eurofags are retarded for not having air conditioning for bad heat waves we are equally retarded for always using it too often

I have a Mitsubishi split unit in my bedroom

Use extension cord to make your landlord seethe

Got myself one a few years ago. I don't regret it, though I'm only running it when it's 30C or above. It's soothing to sit in a 22C room while the neighbors across have the sun shining on their house from noon to dusk. Also I won't freeze this winter due to its heating mode.
Now if only we wouldn't have some the highest energy prices worldwide (far before the ukrussian war).. Oh well. Gotta enjoy it as long as we still have a working power grid.

Why would I buy a aircooler. I can just put on a fan an put a icepack in front of it?