What is the argument for deporting the people who pick our food?

what is the argument for deporting the people who pick our food?
>some of them are criminals
yes, yes, but that's what self-defense is for. and if you live around agricultural workers, then you have a lot of other problems to deal with. stopping an extra couple hundred rapes and murders isn't worth starving in my opinion.

Attached: FarmworkersBrief-1024x683.max-1000x500.jpg (749x500, 112.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Send NEETs out to do it and make them work at gunpoint. The only reason there are so many migrant workers in the US is because Americans are the laziest fuckers on the planet.

Shut up donkey faggot, you demonrats always need BROWN PEOPLE to do your slave labor just like your confederate ancestors you faggot

> some of you may get raped, but that's a risk I am willing to take
Farmers have the money to pay whites to pick corn or strawberries or whatever. They get an easy way out, and they had to pay way fucking more back in the day compared to now

Shut up you lazy nigger, go get yourself some newports and kys

Attached: 7EA1812B-CF89-4F12-A88B-E175B0270BE9.jpg (828x1024, 154.63K)

Raise wages or just grow the tomatoes in Mexico.
Simple as.

We need them to replace non Christian Whites. We need workers not lawyers, consultants and brand strategists

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: A mission from God.jpg (720x835, 171.94K)

i don't want work programs for incompetent neets. too much effort to wrangle up idiots who aren't going to do the job even 10% as well
answers like this are why i posed the question. please put your anger into communicable words.

What is your argument other than "me likey when brown people do cheap slave labor!"?

My grandparents on both sides are both European Americans, and picked cotton and fruit to make ends meet.

My dads father left home at 13 due to there not being enough food for everyone and worked on farms picking cotton and fruit for money, food.

He often fished to make up for lack of meat he was not able to acquire.

When WW2 kicked off he headed back home and had his dad sign for him to enlist. He spent 20 years in Navy, 20 years as a federal prison guard, and ran his own handyman business as well as a small farm.

I grammar was perfect, you just refuse to look in the mirror and understand that YOU are the racist who enslaves BROWN PEOPLE because you are too lazy and get enjoyment watching slaves suffer

importing people to fill the work shortages doesn't work because they just adopt the same birth rates as the natives which means you get the same problem again a generation later which means you have to import even more people.

I work outside, people always underestimate how taxing the work is and think they'd be able to do it so it's not very respected.

>lol even my grandmother can cut some hedges and rake leaves!

try doing that 12 months a year, 40+ hours a day, half of them being in either the burning sun, rain, or bitter cold and we'll talk again.

Attached: lawn7.jpg (1375x720, 809.01K)

> obvious trolling
Please log off

do they? as i understand it, illegal farm workers get paid X amount of money per Y buckets of picked produce. no benefits, no FICA...
are white people willing to go along with that system? because a typical x dollars per hour doesn't work for farm labor.

My mom (white boomer from Indiana) and her brothers also picked crops growing up. Of course this same generation went on to import an entire third world country for menial labor but, yeah we clearly don’t really need Mexicans for this.

that's a nice story, but what is your argument/position on the OP?

>a day

a week I mean but I'm leaving it like this because it made me laugh.

If farmer goyberg doesn't have the ability to pay his workers a competitive wage, they work somewhere else. Simple economics, influencing him to either pay more or offer an incentive to work for him. Cornering economics (the system we live in now) is basically government backed economics to guarantee things like labor for food or cheap labor for construction. Very, very, very bad for the economy, and only Seeks to get farmers and landowners who support pro open border candidates who would normally not

You are the faggot troll, you need to enslave BROWN PEOPLE because it makes you feel superior like your confederate ancestors

this is stupid. you can't make an appeal to free market economics while simultaneously advocating for a tight, isolated labor pool.
and if there's anything that the government should have a had in to make it more efficient, stable, and ensuring that businesses don't go under, it's the fucking food supply.

I fucking picked and planted in highschool for cash, less than minimum wage, back in the early 2000s. My father baled and threw hay back in the 60s. We both ended up in college and we both had professional careers. I'm hoping my son will get a similar job at one of the local dairies. We need to put our male youth back to work, even if it's a compulsory national labor corps.

I lead an ecological lab recently for a local high school where we were planting trees. Only two of the 60 or 80 kids that cycled through knew how to use a shovel. I spent half my time teaching them how to dig. Sad.

> enslaving brown people
Shit troll or botposter. Re read previous posts and then kill yourself promptly please.
Oh but I can, and I just did. Food will continue to grow, just as meat will continue to be made, and it's because of giant pussies like you that our border is a giant fucking wetback labor bucket that farmers cannot stop shitting in and drinking from. If spics knew that there was no work for them north of the goddam Rio grande, they would stay in Mexico.
> b-buh we'll have no vegetables
We export a shitload more than we have in the United States anyway. Commiefornia alone makes Like 90% of the world's Almonds or Avocados or some shit.