If you own a dog and don't do any productive acitivities with it (sheep herding, hunting, rescuing, guard, etc.)

If you own a dog and don't do any productive acitivities with it (sheep herding, hunting, rescuing, guard, etc.)
I am sorry but you are a degenerate scum looking for a surrogate child.

Attached: images - 2022-07-17T235802.478.jpg (567x541, 62.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OXtO92x5KA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based take flag checks out

i adopted 3 dogs and 2 of them were found in the street and i felt the other one was from a puppy that no one wanted so i gave it a home

sorry i an a degenerate for taking care of injuried animals with my girlfriend

>girlfriend
FAKE

The reason I don’t have a family and kids has nothing to do with my doggo, even if you do not have a guard dog a good dog is still a deterrent.
Stop making your dislike of dogs political, this is the 5th anti dog/ pro cat thread today.
Dogs are based

Attached: 1B690A89-10FA-4ED8-B7D2-CBCCFD358B7E.jpg (768x1024, 176.48K)

Shut up faggot.
I don't even own a dog but this behavior policing garbage is fucking commie bullshit.
I won't judge you for moving to japan begging for an asian waifu while the country looks at your flabby gaijin ass with disgust, but you certainly have no right to judge others for something as fucking petty and useless as owning a pet.

I just want to drink pot and snort weed

You seem irrationally emotional. Are you an NPC?
Why not adopt needy children?
Because you are a degenerate.
If you use it for extra protection, then fine. I am ridiculing the ones that cry about declining birthrates or how much it costs to raise kids but somehow dares to afford dogs.

There's nothing more NPC than trying to push your petty standards on the world as a whole.
Dogs will cost approximately 6k over a lifetime, you can have a dog, and you can have kids. Thinking that it's surrogation and nothing else is looking at things in black and white, which only NPCs and commies do.

But regardless, you're just a baiting tranny with a vpn, and not here for actual debate. Your dad probably has a rope in his garage you could use, man.

My cane corso will eat your fucking head should you enter my home uninvited. For this, and being a generally cool dude, he is well fed and cared for.

>commie
>tranny
>npc
>black and white LE BAD
Lol the irony.

You seem erratically emotional and impulsive. Settle down and we can talk like actual human beings. Okay?

Where’s your argument. Where is it? What was the point of posting this thread? “Ur emotional” isn’t an argument, me using common Any Forums vernacular isn’t an argument.
Explain why you feel that owning a dog as a pet is surrogation. Actually make an argument.

There should be a permit for dog ownership. Intensive training for both the future dog owner and the dog itself, for a price not everybody could afford. Steep financial penalties for misbehavior, repeated offending dogs would be put down immediately and with extreme prejudice. Strict noise regulation, possibly with mandatory debarking. Mandatory castration / sterilization as well, obviously. No free movement for the dog whatsoever, except for designated walled-off areas.
There's way too many dogs in the world. The dog population should be cut down to 1/10. Just like niggers but at least noggers have an entire continent for themselves.

I want my dog to guard my property but he keeps trying to eat my chickens.

Then why else do you have a dog?
If you don't do anything with it, it is obvious that you just want a knockoff child that is cheaper to maintain and objectively inferior to you.
Farmers use it for sheep herding. Emotional bonds come next.
So on and so forth.
But buying a lifeform? Just so you can hug and feel better about yourself because you could afford it? Lol
Grow a spine fgt.

I want the state to dictate more things to the populace. Go fuck yourself.

Once again, I'm not a dog owner, or can you not read?
Some people buy a dog as an excuse to go outside and talk to people, the dog is serving no purpose other than giving you an excuse to go out.
Some people buy a dog because they just feel like having a pet, animals are funny.
And finally, most pet owners are families who already have children, what's your story for them?

And finally, say "faggot".

Gigantic faggot killing threads with non-arguments. Hang yourself.

this is retarded user. having a pet is a hobby while having a child is something that you devote your life to. Most people are not lunatics that mix those up

>i am not a dog owner
Why do you say as if matters in the discussion? I've never said you own one. You seem very insecure to say it twice despite so? Lmao
And of all the garbage you've spilled, how many things can you back up with actual data?
Survey data showing why people buy pets?
Percentage of parents and non parents owning pets?
No you can't because you are a faggot.

One of the best reasons for owning a dog is that non whites have a bizarrely strong visceral fear of them. The Africans I see in the park all freeze up and stare warily until the dog is far away from them.

>you are a faggot.
says the faggot

If people are fucking retards then the state needs to address that.

Your daily reminder that your ancestors had access to fatty food, sugary food and processed sugar.
But they ate smaller portions at regular time and were educated into not giving in to their cravings.
You have no excuses for being fat
It is not capitalism fault that you've became a bunch of fat fucks, it is your parents' fault who miseducated you into degeneration.

See from 3:23 how proper men were made.
youtube.com/watch?v=4OXtO92x5KA

Attached: 1644601259701.jpg (500x403, 29.96K)

'Adi b. Hatim reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, I set off trained dogs and they catch for me (the game) and I recite the came of Allah over it (I slaughter the game by reciting Bismillah-i-Allah-o-Akbar), whereupon he said: When you set off your trained dogs and you recited the name of Allah (while setting them off), then eat (the game). I said: Even if them (the trained dogs) kill that (the game)? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Even if these kill, but (on the condition) that no other dog, which you did not set off (along with your dogs), participates (in catching the game). I said to him: I throw Mi'rad, a heavy featherless blunt arrow, for hunting and killing (the game). Thereupon he said: When you throw Mi'rad, and it pierces, then eat, but if it falls flatly (and beats the game to death), then do not eat that.

"Then why else do you have a dog?" implies you think I own a dog.

You're the one arguing that owning a pet is surrogation, the burden of proof is on you. You've posting nothing backed up by any data yourself. So why would you expect me to? Do you need proof that sometimes people buy a dog to go outside? lmao.

And why haven't you explained what families with children also owning pets means? Are they suddenly not surrogating? isn't that fact alone enough to put a massive hole in your stupid statement?

Work on your bait you're absolutely pathetic.

Get a GS because its the only legal form of defending your home in the UK.

Attached: 3gnqzq.png (600x600, 185.48K)

>dogs BAD
Dog thread? Dog thread.

Attached: day of the floof.jpg (1244x1244, 728.3K)

i don't care what a period blood soaked blanket thinks

Attached: niggasaki.jpg (926x1106, 305.99K)

My dog doesn’t do much useful aside from alert me if someone is near the house. He is trained to be gentle though so i doubt he’d bite. Can’t risk having an aggressive breed around children. Call me whatever you want but i like having my dog.

>If you own a dog and don't do any productive activities with it you are a degenerate scum looking for a surrogate child.
It's that simple. Using dogs as substitutes for family is just another symptoms of our degenerating society and culture. There's no excuse. If you don't want to see it, that's your problem, but keep in mind that you're no better than dog mommies and the söy boys with their heckin pupperinos.

Attached: 1646856580889.png (918x431, 24.82K)