This country is pretty and I'd like to move to it but I've heard many stories of rising gang crime, dirtier cities...

This country is pretty and I'd like to move to it but I've heard many stories of rising gang crime, dirtier cities, and rapes/assaults that receive no punishment. Is there any place left that isn't fucked?

Attached: Sweden_map_incl_Scandinavia_with_cities-scaled-e1621863973455.jpg (1216x2291, 334.09K)

North Korea.

Malmo will be a good fit for an American.

North is perfect.

looks like a dirty sock

together with finland, it looks like a circumcised dick

Try Liberia.

can someone from over there explain why people their own citizens can not get passports anymore?
has the passport authority all been replaced by somalis now? backlog issues? out of paper?
why has sweden become worse than a 3rd world country for getting a simple passport??

Knew a guy who's like second generation Swedish or some shit, he still goes back to visit family members. He made it sound like absolute hell on earth. Said that everyone is a compliant cuck to the state and completely lacking in empathy, only pretending to in politics but it's completely vapid. Also apparently he claims this the muzzie migrants there don't get treated like people which surprised me because of the pole memes.

Maybe some smaller towns in the north, rapegangs near the border with Finland though, stay away from there.

I think it's fine if you just stay out of the bigger cities.
That's where all the (sand)niggers congregate. Where they create their own little Baghdad enclaves inside the cities themselves.
They mostly stay inside their enclaves during daytime, but pour out like rats during the nights to scavenge, fight, and generally being criminal scum and untermensch.

Source: I live in tiny town myself, like 97% whites. But when in bigger cities this is my experience.

the war in Ukraine means important materials used to craft the physical passpower are in short supply.

Russia bad, as usual.

No, its all shit. Do not come here

>passpower
passport. Sorry, I'm very power-hungry today.

You can try Croatia.
Its a white country. Only downside is slavs and tourist prices.

Understaffing due to covid.
Also the passport office is a division of the swedish police and the swedish police is a malfunctioning bureocratic monster.

>This country is pretty and I'd like to move to it but I've heard many stories of rising gang crime, dirtier cities, and rapes/assaults that receive no punishment. Is there any place left that isn't fucked?

you can double the crime rate and sweden will still be below most US cities.

t. amerifat

Fuck off we're full. Stay in your own land you fucking mutt rapefugee. SVERIGE FÖR SVENSKARNA!

and your intention is ruin their genes, kys

Euros will take in millions of uneducated and unskilled savages from the middle east and africa.... but won't take in educated Americans.
Funny.

do you believe that?
do they let nurses work as passport officials? I already read about that excuse, it just seems like another case of blaming covid for everything.

>but won't take in educated Americans. Funny.

Why are you so obsessed with my country?

Educated Amerimutt pic related

Attached: el intellectual americano de atrocidad.png (1320x680, 1.84M)