OH NO NO NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: SAD!.jpg (1840x1840, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/rapper-kodak-black-who-was-granted-clemency-by-trump-in-his-final-hours-as-president-was-arrested-on-drug-charges-in-florida/ar-AAZDwJh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Rapper Kodak Black was arrested Friday for drug possession and trafficking in Florida after being pulled over in a traffic stop, authorities said.

>Police said they found a small clear bag that contained 31 tablets of oxycodone and a total of $74,960 in cash.

>The rapper was charged with a felony, one charge of trafficking oxycodone, and a lesser charge of possession of a controlled substance.

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/rapper-kodak-black-who-was-granted-clemency-by-trump-in-his-final-hours-as-president-was-arrested-on-drug-charges-in-florida/ar-AAZDwJh

Attached: 1614570131405.jpg (780x809, 169.4K)

>Burdick v. United States, a 1915 U.S. Supreme Court decision which states that a pardon carries an imputation of guilt and that acceptance carries a confession of guilt

people always blame Trump for doing this or the nigger gibs before that

No, he did what his supporters secretly wanted all along. It's just that conservatives are really good at LARPing as either conservatives or pro-whites, which then makes it seem like Trump stabbed these honest whites in their back. No he didn't. They loved it. They still love it to this day and will vote for the same thing on steroids if it was possible.

Attached: 1650518252685.png (828x4424, 1.37M)

Wow Trump let a 70 year old grandma with breast cancer go to prison for walking inside the capitol so he could pardon this.

Attached: 1657216426685.jpg (716x326, 18.27K)

>Trump granted Kodak Black clemency, praising him for his Philanthropy

Attached: 1522791562421.jpg (400x400, 38.09K)

what does that mean in context of this nigger. i dont know any case of him or charges or anything

doesnt matter. if you are involved in legal trouble and someone pardons you they are accusing you of a crime and accepting the pardon is a confession of the crime.

Another Trump beauty. He picks the best people, doesn't he folks?

Attached: 1500391804703.jpg (428x400, 59.98K)

that is racist

>Joe Biden pardons him to setting a precedent for all future presidents to bail this particular nigger out of jail

kek that would actually be funny.

i am intrigued how he is intending to win the next election ? ( probably doesn't, but anyways)

He doesn't have any of that white privilege

Attached: White Privilege.jpg (1000x1539, 132.3K)

kodak is the most retarded rapper I have ever seen, this niggger just can't stay outside.

nigger you already made insane amounts of money just take the chief route get out of that life

shhhhhiiiiiiiiieeeeeetttttt

got you yeah that part i did understand but thought there are some twists to this lil nigger as well.
from a law and law-philosophical perspective it makes some sense i guess, but more important to me is the application in reality since some presidents did pardon quite some heavy hitters if i remember correctly. dont know the implications and if the scotus ruling from 1915 had any effect on the chosen pardons.
heard loud voices of assange or snowden being pardoned, right? that would have meant that these mfers would have confessed all kind of stuff.
will read the scotus decission you mentioned sometime

Never Forgetti

Attached: 1264.png (947x1009, 958.83K)

my fucking sides

Attached: kodak black.jpg (414x355, 19.1K)

More retarded than that other rapper? Gottemspottem?

After the obvious farce of 2020, it’s clear they aren’t letting trump win again.
Trump might be dumb but he knows this and it will be a spectacular opportunity to grift and further ingratiate his Jewish children into the state. They won’t let descrotum win either.

was there ever a criminal case vs crackhead son? how can you pardon someone with no case in fist place? pardon for what?