When did whites stop being a warrior race?

When did whites stop being a warrior race?

Attached: Virgin Warrior.png (2250x1111, 1.05M)

Slavs are the only warrior race, you anglos are the autistic race

WWII

Here I am fren.
I'm gonna help help the powers that be by being an active member of society

Attached: 17865779468.jpg (600x600, 32.35K)

>cries about the Iraq war next five minutes

then why are you fucks larping in ukraine?

Attached: sample_0b0cd834da4c452991d409419e7fef77.jpg (850x719, 99.23K)

>anglos
why the FUCK is everyone obsessed with anglos all of a sudden? jesus fucking christ

because you're western jews

What you mean by white race?

After so many wars and battles only the shittiest of men survived.

It started when Jews cucked them with Kikestianity and it's been a progressive illness ever since

Seethe welas

the new designs for the queen's blade girls are absolute dogshit

When they adopted christianity

Sir you know why

Romans were a warrior race, Greeks were a warrior race, Vikings were a warrior race...
but they were all corrupted by Kikestianity

08/05/1945

Russians sent everyone not just the ones who were physically fit for war. While other country lost huge amounts of their best physical specimens, Russians made sure plenty of their weak men died off.

when they were subverted by a kike program/"religion"
>just forgive them
>2 more millennia
>if you kill your enemies, they win
>let thy neighbor rape your wife

we still are a warrior race u fucking mong

They were all ennobled by Christianity, and learned how to become more civilized, without sacrificing their brutality. You know this as well as I do, you're just being duplicitous. Sorry that your stupid ideology means you have to disown 90% of your own history and obsess over 170 years of the classical period, it must be very sad for you.

It's especially amusing coming from you, considering that Christianity is as much of a Greek religion as it is a Hebrew one.

> (((Christianity))) is a (((Kike Religion))) meant to brainwash Whites into giving up their Warrior Spirit

All races were warrior races until the introduction of gunpowder.

A race of warriors destroyed, utterly. Glory to God in the highest.

Attached: EC86DBB4-E5A0-493C-88B0-BC7075C4D6B2.jpg (720x717, 219.67K)

I disagree sir, they were the administrator race, but not the warrior race.

I don't hate you user, you guys are autistic in a good way.

>t.christcuk
until you look deeper and find the origins of the allegories that you take literally, you'll remain enslaved.
no amount of cope or trying to twist it will change the fact that you worship your own slaughter and spiritual enslavement.
ffs, you openly worship death.

Except for vikings they were the nigger race

Nice word salad, but I don't think you know much about my beliefs at all.

Technically they're Snow Niggers - Mediterraneans are the REAL inheritors of Europe. Since they managed to create workable Civilizations. Or at least the foundation.

There's always a jew screeching about Christianity in these threads.
They can't formulate their argument well enough so they use demeaning slang words instead of saying christianity

This

Pretty much this user. Isn't it any wonder why ALMOST the majority of Christians support Abortion and "Women's Rights"?

Yes sir, youre right, thet were smart and wise but not the warrior race.

whites cower at the sight of a little savagery and violence

You have a shit brain.
Christianity not only conquered the world and laid the foundation for what we have today, but it also prepared us to bounce from this reality and leave this shithole for you guys after.
You are absolutely bound here

Polling I see from Catholics shows that 30-40% often support causes that our faith explicitly condemns. Do you think it's lower among pagans and atheists? No, it's not. You know the answer, you know you're being duplicitous, and you know that I know you are, so give up this meaningless charade. We both know that this new ideology is a direct consequence of the loss of Christianity in the West, as a rudimentary glance at the 20th century easily shows.

You're not fooling anyone, Shmooley.

You can't top the classic design.

Mexicunts cower at the sight of math, language and hard work, you absolute imbecile genetic abomination.

Viva La Nueva EspaƱa. Viva el Rey. Viva Cristo Rey.
FUCK AMLO.
FUCK SHEINBAUM
FUCK MUGRENA
Muera Mexico. Muera Mexico. MUERA MEXICO.

the Greek speaks the painful TRUTH

Attached: 78A4A8B9-E2E6-4DC7-B83D-AED076FBCDB9.jpg (960x720, 61.25K)

When other races started calling us mean and racists. It makes us want to cry.

When the people they were dominating got guns and organized militaries of their own

MADE FOR BBC