This tiktok kid gives out more redpills than all Any Forums combined

>This tiktok kid gives out more redpills than all Any Forums combined
make you wonder

Attached: output7.webm (640x1138, 2.22M)

Attached: output10.webm (640x1138, 1.09M)

Attached: output11.webm (640x1138, 1.27M)

Attached: output12.webm (640x1138, 1.64M)

Damn

Attached: output13.webm (640x1138, 1.24M)

Attached: output14.webm (640x1138, 1.41M)

Attached: output15.webm (640x1138, 1.35M)

>t. Trust fund child who has never encountered any of those issues.

We should kill him and eat him

Nowhere near as based as the schizo grinning pajeet

this. give me these quotes without your gay ass haute couture cringe

Damn, so deep.
Btw, I'm 14 years old.

This cock taking faggot most likely isn't based user

It's always the trust fund kids who become "influencers", telling everyone they don't work hard and are lazy.

That mutt can't dress for shit and parrots better men than he

He's a larp but atleast he's larping class and not larping being gangsta trash or lefty entitlement insanity like 99.6% of shit that comes out of America

This is a really good redpill. People try to be protective of their gfs, people get mad at guys who hit on their gfs-- THIS IS KEK BEHAVIOR. A whore is a whore is a whore, and when someone exposes a whore gf to you, you thank that bro.

I told my fratbros in college that if they ended getting my long-term gf to cheat, Id buy them a case as a thank you for rooting out a whore in my life, so I can simply move on. Viewing it anyway else is simp behavior, if you dont expect loyalty why would you deserve it.

Some people say this is cuck behavior. These same people dont understand bitches and dont have a trad wife in their kitchen, as I do at this very second, cooking me brekkies.

The thief wishes the best for me so he can profit off my well being. Of course a criminal would want everyone around him to be rich, its better for business.

I agree but it's still possible for good advice to come from retards from time to time

This shit is honestly so fucking pathetic but I guess that's what happens when you become so rich you have nothing to worry about beyond making the next tiktok.

>a (supposedly) male version of the e-thot with retarded pretentious quotes
>on Any Forums
jesus

Yep.

I have a natural mistrust for people who take too many pictures/videos of themselves.