it's Russia losing to shithole

> it's Russia losing to shithole

Attached: 16580646346460.png (1164x1280, 916.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8bh8lRjn-DU?t=138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

russia is losing to this

Attached: banderamobile.jpg (960x1280, 188.93K)

>quick, we need excuses why we're doing so poorly

>it's shithole losing to shithole
Ftfy

senpai knows best

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST FIGHT A HYBRID WAR AGAINST ME THIS ISN'T FAIR
Shouldn't have sent us niggers via Belarus. I didn't give a single fucking shit what happened east of my border until you hilariously retarded motherfuckers started shitting up my home.

Attached: They're just smiling.png (1525x1305, 810.29K)

> russia
> losing
This is your brain on copium, folx.

>russia stands alone

Next weak: Hurr durr the west is not the world.

NATO losses: 0
Russian losses: 50000
Ukraine and their people isn't important for us, dead Russians are the objective, and boy we are getting results.

>dead white people are the objective
ftfy

It's called proxy on the cheap. No US combat deaths. No needed weapons getting BTFO. Just a bunch of low IQ slavic retards eager to die for USA. Thanks Ukrainian white men. I will now have a gay orgy, Ukrainian bodies keep LGBT bodies alive.

Okay, I’ll bite that bait

Attached: E6B7E419-DCBD-4093-815B-120958CA278A.jpg (1024x1024, 100.75K)

Russians are barely human, they hardly resembling the western master race.

yes, imagine what will happen in case of a real war with NATO if you can't even beat a shithole with outdated NATO weapons in their hands

If we writem opensource software that checks the ip address and disables if in Russia, that might helpm the full power to forward sheilds and bring Russia back to 3rd world status.
youtu.be/8bh8lRjn-DU?t=138

most of these countries don't give Ukraine any weapons and barely any money. And certainly not directly.

Cope.

Attached: 1649771228271.jpg (594x680, 87.7K)

Ayyy shlomo, you’re right at that, we don’t resemble them

Attached: 9E5F945A-AD2C-487C-B834-BEC6FCF1B81E.jpg (300x168, 8.28K)

what? are you fucking stupid? what is this fantasy you faggots live in where Ukraine is all alone fighting for freedom. Who is creating this goofy trash?

how can russia be real if its fighting a fake enemy?

Another polish retard, Canada has sent Ukraine billions of dollars

Thank you Ukraine. Because of you I can have a gay orgy with my mouth and ass filled with a cock. Slava Zuchini.

I say 'most of these countries didn't'.
You say one did something.

How fucking stupid you are?

No seriously, how fucked up in the head you are? Are you a nigger? Like of congoid race? Are you 72 IQ?

Its ok, you can go suck more ukrainians dick on przedmieścia łodzi, noone will blame you if you do you fucking redditor