Any whitepills?

Is is normal to have so much bitterness and distain towards today’s norms and culture?
Everyone around me is telling me that I think too much about it and I need to relax and stop being so uptight..
My wife and son standards are getting tainted be social media, every now and then i have a battle with them to keep them on the path.
Stupidity is running rampant and get presented as entertainment or enlightenment.
Is there any glimpse of hope further ahead? Is there a glorious end to this war?

Attached: 0443828D-D373-4F7C-8C19-92B306DEEDC2.jpg (1024x1024, 135.08K)

I know everyone thinks he's a meme but Owen Benjamin is probably the most white pilled guy out there. He lost literally everything to jews and has never been happier.

>reduce dependence on institutions
>divorce yourself from clown world
>move to a small homogeneous rural community
>homeschool your kids
>grow your own food
>stay as local as possible
>build alternatives to globohomo

>Everyone around me is telling me that I think too much about it and I need to relax and stop being so uptight..
i hate to say it but this is correct. If you want to make yourself miserable, just focus on things you can't change.
Dude.. enjoy life.. activities.. hobbies. It sounds like you might be a little depressed and that will result in you just focusing on negatives and not seeing the beauty in life.

Picrel actually happened.
It can happen again.

Attached: 1638335833498.jpg (1400x1048, 268.36K)

yeah good luck bro he had a shitload of money and was in another time

now moving to a rural community sucks especially in the south

no the jews nib them in a butt they gotten good since tome

>Is is normal to have so much bitterness and distain towards today’s norms and culture?
yes
>Is there any glimpse of hope further ahead? Is there a glorious end to this war?
do more stuff in nature, get away from the screens

I try my best to distance myself and my family from jew consumer baits.
I honestly can’t.. even if I pretend to not care it keeps clawing into the back of my mind
Wishful thinking, wouldn’t happen for a really long time
Even then.. my favorite spot is.. well.. was on a little artificial island, I usually go walk there and sit looking at the sea for hours… now they’re making an “entertainment center “ that takes half of the island and turning the the other half into a parking space… although they didn’t finish the project, the swarm of idiots are already here to take a pic with the project fence..

The only actual whitepill is Advaita Vedanta. Look up Swami Sarvapriyananda on Youtube if you had enough of the clown world.

Attached: lila.jpg (897x607, 142.7K)

You are free to read the Bhagavad Gita and other lovely scriptures if you want inspiration from Hinduism, but don't waste your time with a joke like Advaita that mistakes the image of God for God Himself.

I’ll look into it

Oh.. i see
I’m quite religious, so thanks for letting me know fren

user, the values and norms you are holding on to didn't exist 50 years ago and in 50 years they will be gone no matter what you do. That just how it goes, how its always gone. Relax and focus on your family and community.

Read an actual intellectual book like kierkegaard or something. Maybe that will help you out of your angsty teen phase.

But IT IS effecting my family and community

the people who built that where peak demoralized and starving while living under physical duress constantly. We're a bunch of butterballs sucking down tendies and cheap beer form climate controlled apartments.

You misunderstand. You can worry forever about fighting the tides of change, or you can do your best to practically contribute to the world. Keep loved ones safe, foster their growth, and live your truth instead of letting it run around in your head all day. Be the things you want your son to be, that's all you can do. The rest is out of your hands. This can be a great weight off your shoulders in general if you let it.

Any Forums did this to you. Turn off the computer and take a break.

Nigger info

Attached: 1647321954343.png (478x475, 485.9K)

Bullshit. The people here are refugees.

Stay blackpilled. Fuck everyone else. Its easy for them to tell you to relax when they don't face the same problems that you do.

Attached: jews dying out.png (906x865, 124.78K)

Attached: US Jews dying out.jpg (800x869, 183.37K)

>Stupidity is running rampant and get presented as entertainment or enlightenment.
>Is there any glimpse of hope further ahead? Is there a glorious end to this war?

it's always been this way buddy

This reminds me of Alan Watts, which is good.