Brit/pol/

>British prisoner in DPR appears in video appealing for help from Boris Johnson.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62195183?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA

>the UK role in the coup that overthrew Morales
declassifieduk.org/evo-morales-we-lament-the-english-were-celebrating-the-sight-of-dead-people/
youtube.com/watch?v=CdfOX_BnBMg

>Boris Johnson and the Lebedevs
theguardian.com/politics/2022/jul/16/carole-cadwalladr-boris-johnson-lebedevs-prime-ministers-defining-scandal

Adam curtis interview uploaded yesterday from 2016ish
youtu.be/_-c_ALjduYM

Attached: default.jpg (612x344, 54.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FedorovMykhailo/status/1547482455694839808
theguardian.com/stage/2021/may/03/morris-dancers-and-the-origin-of-blackface
youtube.com/watch?v=84P4dzow1Bw
professionals.ottobock.com.au/Products/Prosthetics/Prosthetics-Lower-Limb/Hips/7E9-hip-joint/p/7E9
ottobockus.com/prosthetics/lower-limb-prosthetics/solution-overview/genium-above-knee-system/
ottobockus.com/products/taleo-prosthetic-feet.html
ge.freestreams-live1.com/itv-live/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sumer is icumen in lads.

Attached: CMnt-OSUYAUtbad.jpg (1024x681, 99.23K)

Attached: 60365319-11021689-image-a-20_1658058020742.png (962x1284, 1.36M)

What is this phenotype called

Attached: D65C5DEA-A8E2-446D-8303-3300CE01A996.png (615x409, 585.61K)

Is greenface racist?

Attached: 60365499-11021689-image-m-33_1658058569484.png (962x782, 622.97K)

Getting me new leg fitted tomorrow lads. But it's being done in London. If you never see me again I got fucking roasted to death.

yeah but the green giant is a cuck

What happened to your old leg?

Vermin

>Getting me new leg fitted tomorrow lads.
I know a guy who could shove it up your arse - and he'll come to you.
let me know if you want his details

Baroque Amazon goddess

>travel to london
>come back black due to the heat
pottery

rNHS cut it off.

It's just going to be josh isn't it?

hipanon?

It's called DGP.
(disingenious globalist puppet).

are you allowed to keep the bones or something?
always wondered about this
it's *your* leg after all

no
josh would shove it up his own arse

Am I the only person on brit/pol/ who isn't mentally ill, riddled with cancer, or missing a limb?

I've not listened to Aphextwin for a while.

Yeah lad. Bit shit luck, been waiting for this for ages and it turns out to be the hottest day ever in the part of the country that is hottest.

You can but you can't just take it home. Got to have somewhere for it to be properly stored and shite.

It's got two ends mate.

You're a faggot

Everything good is racist mate.

Attached: Whiteness.png (799x2000, 182.12K)

no, you have cancer.

Attached: 1657237457253.webm (480x270, 2.93M)

Hey britpol...

>josh would shove it up his own arse
sideways*

Is it a proper bionic leg or just a lump of plastic?

hey sexy

>Hey britpol...

Attached: nb.jpg (600x600, 83.77K)

good to see you around lad, good luck tomorrow

are you on the mend now and everything all clear? hows the compo claim going?

Attached: FVjGsd1WUAIPdW5.jpg (640x546, 68.07K)

she's 3 inches taller than Rishi

Robotic leg and all that. Wouldn't travel half way across country on the hottest day ever just for some shite plastic leg.

twitter.com/FedorovMykhailo/status/1547482455694839808
>Ukraine 2030 — the freest and most digital country in the world. Without bureaucracy, but with strong tech industry. Cashless & paperless. This is the future we are building.
How can you be free with no cash or paper? Also you're not building anything, only cope and a failed destroyed state.

post hob

you should post as cyborganon

Have I missed the debate?

Daily reminder that "racism" is just in-group preference.
theguardian.com/stage/2021/may/03/morris-dancers-and-the-origin-of-blackface

About as on mend as you can be after getting your leg cut off. Turns out none of the fucking monkeys we call doctors got any fucking clue about half the shit they inflict on people and just try random shit and hope something works.

Compo is going well. rNHS being savaged to fuck by me solicitor. We already won now we just waiting to come up with the largest figure possible.

Hey cutie

3 bongs 5 bings

I cannot believe what I am watching
"young afghan students where given lessons on how to make conceptual art"
youtube.com/watch?v=84P4dzow1Bw

Attached: grgrrrgrgure.jpg (853x1200, 267.09K)

Nah, Robobrin. Prime Directive: Have sex.

>Compo is going well. rNHS being savaged to fuck by me solicitor. We already won now we just waiting to come up with the largest figure possible.

based

Link us some examples of your new leg.

dress for the environment

Attached: safari.jpg (600x800, 49.03K)

About half the NHS 'budget' is set aside for legal claims so you should expect to be awarded at minimum enough to fund a self-sustaining colony on one of Jupiter's moons

Best hot leg it outta there lad

>1. Have sex
>2. Do cocaine
>3. Be envied
>4. Classified

Rinse the cunts, but don't turn into a boring cunt like Cancerbrin.

>3. Be envied
Hearty chortle.

Lol. Stop

What?

newfag

This'll be hip joint.
professionals.ottobock.com.au/Products/Prosthetics/Prosthetics-Lower-Limb/Hips/7E9-hip-joint/p/7E9

This'll be knee joint
ottobockus.com/prosthetics/lower-limb-prosthetics/solution-overview/genium-above-knee-system/

And this'll be foot.
ottobockus.com/products/taleo-prosthetic-feet.html

Fucking thing cost £70,000 in total.

Have you considered working as an extra, where one legged roles are required? Or stuff like the first 10 mins of Saving Private Ryan

It's on in 3 hours, babe.
ge.freestreams-live1.com/itv-live/

I had a good fight with a Chinese spook earlier, this one is thirsty for a war with Britain.

Attached: Wumao For Global Chinese Supremacy.jpg (932x3043, 875.86K)

Nah fuck that lad. Gonna be neet as fuck once rNHS pays me.

Casualty crisis actors

Attached: Photo_from_Luke_Winkie__1_.jpg (1200x1600, 193.12K)

>hip joint
Big oof. Assume you are having surgery to get that bad boy fitted. The foot looks sound though, you'll be bopping round like Oscar Pistorious in no time.

Is that real or a meme?

Do something with your shekels.

Nah lad. It's just something I'll wear. Aint nowhere to attach the leg so I got to wear some shitty socket.

I sincerely hope you were merely pretending to be a neo-liberal Blairite, but fuck me you're right about how they write.

Thanks

shaved me legs
feel beautiful now

Attached: 293756699_795962308508298_2042281952546601009_n.jpg (1536x2048, 176.02K)

reminder that it's nigs vs humans
>whites this
>whites that
no.
it's literally just non-nigs
no culture on the planet APART from nigs:
>didn't have a civilisation
>didn't have written language
>didn't have mathematics
>commits the level of crime they do
>has curly pube-tier hair
>destroys everything without creating
>literally achieved nothing
>has admixture from an unknown homonid found only in nig-land

everything about the racial culture war is about elevating nigs to the level of humans.
EVERYTHING
when was the last time you heard about 'acknowledging chinese contributions' or 'disproving Indian crime statistics' or 'addressing the lack of arab inclusion in high level management' ?

hardly ever
ITS
ALL
ABOUT
MAKING
NIGS
FEEL
NOT-INFERIOR
ALL
TO
LOWER
YOUR
STANDARDS
simpul as

Attached: New Project (4).png (799x2000, 315.24K)

If me todger ever works again I'll go round fucking whores and doing all these free drugs rNHS has been giving me. Got a right stockpile of drugs now, could put the local drug dealers out of business if I wanted.

Like a pair of undies with a socket? Sounds grim.

You're welcome.

The democracy of the plebs is the pitchfork, or in modern terms, the gun. I wish they'd take this miserable pretence of elections away from us and give us back our real democratic rights: a gun.

That's great sweetie, I might even put it on the fridge!

No. It's like a fucking bucket. Tight as fuck to get into and gets hot and sweaty as fuck.

Attached: hip leg.jpg (958x958, 38.56K)

Corr.

Attached: drag-syndrome-1.jpg (1364x1897, 219.39K)

Blair was all about liberal empires, I really have no interest being part of one. Empires have been nothing but a pain in the arse, you just have to look at the EU to see that.

Shit thread so no.

Tarzan, maybe?

Been working on an evolutionary theory lads let me know what you think. The ancient humans smart enough to not live in shitholes like Africa generally lived near rivers or the coast because they liked to eat fish and seafood. Seafood is full of vitamins, it's great at nourishing cognitive abilities, so it's likely that our ancestors owe some of their intelligence to fish and other water fauna. Because rivers and the coast are always eroding, moving, and rising it's difficult to find human remains in these areas. Some people have even theorised that the reason that non-african and non-abbo humans have straight hair is because it helped us to swim. Think about it... which race is well known for not being able to swim at all? Anyway, look at DOGGERLAND. Before the end of the last glacial-maximum about 40kya, not too long ago in evolutionary terms, it was a well-travelled landbridge connecting England with France and Denmark. Fishing trawlers are always finding tons of tools and other human handiworks left behind from thousands of years ago, buried deep in the sand at the bottom of the ocean. Some of the more interesting things we've found down there include harpoons. Underwater is the last place we'd look for evidence of human civilization simply because it's impossible to find the funding.

Attached: civilisation.jpg (643x717, 247.43K)

It's real.