ISRAEL AND IRAN ABOUT TO NUKE EACH OTHER

AFTER 70+ YEARS OF TEASING
FINALLY THE CLIMAX
twitter.com/guyelster/status/1548658466931105792

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-17 163012.png (657x102, 20.37K)

This is scary. Fucking religious tards ruin everything in life. And christians are no different

There are only positive ways to view these types of developments.

>nuking israel
>ruining everything

Seethe golem

Okay so theoretically what happens if isreal nukes Iran? Like do we all go into war or do we just let it happen?

Pretty sure Jews pushed for the atomic bomb. Werner Heisenberg refused to develop it.

ACCELERATE

>2 more weeks

If Iran fights back the the whole Jew empire will get called in.

Oh no… anyway

Attached: 933014A8-142B-46DF-9C55-6A263AF56475.jpg (614x500, 45.71K)

What did Christians do?

>technically
so like how a baby could make one? after it technically grows up and finds the parts and learns how to do it? im sorry i do like persians actually i hope it works out and isreal has many troubles.

Your ontology is only possible under liberal materialism and atheists like you are the fastest shrinking demographic. Atheism will always lose because you have to objective justification to do anything.

>Israel being glassed
>This is somehow a bad thing.

Nothing will happen
They dont have the balls to finally set us free

Attached: 46C9EB7B-6200-4B24-9C8C-2A72A72D6290.jpg (169x297, 14.02K)

anyone have a compilation of senior advisors stating iran is just two weeks away from producing a nuclear device?

Well we diests are calling for a full blown let er rip nuclear hoe down!

Lets see them big boi's give us the bestest ever fireworks show! Epic!

the war of the three princes
it is written
basically shia and sunni will get together galvanized by Israeli strikes on Iran
the apocalypse

Nice bait but beta male mindset. God is real.

Okay but who does Iran call for backup then? And does irans backup respond?

Based.

Attached: Iran nuclear.png (500x479, 279.16K)

Chyna will be involved no doubt

>shia and sunni get together
Never ever in a million years
Its unironically more likely to be sunnis+jews vs shia

Based. Goodbye jews.

it might be a tad different if nukes wipe out some thousands
Surely that wont go down well

Doubt it. She died a long time ago.

Iran is top drone manufacturer in the world after massive chinese investment, they are actually feeding Rus/Ukr battlefield with bazillions drones

Agency shill bot.

Israel desperately wants war, but their golems in burgerland are tired of fighting their wars. US knows it too. So I fear it'll just come to nukes if anything happens.

yeah starting to think globohomo's plan in sitting in bunkers and underground citys droning fuck out of everyone that isnt compliant
I'm all for a one world order but not if its military based and civvies end up slaves
Weve fucking done that one to death

>Sky daddy is real and we talk everyday. I communicate with words via prayer and he communicates via however I interpret random events in my life and butterflies in my tummy, only betas think otherwise!

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)