Trannie spat in the face and asking for advice

What should he do next time when this happens /pol?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 16.29.46.png (1358x1050, 1.06M)

become a woman
/thread
fpbp
checked

Dont go outside

kek so many filters at work here but you can easily recognize it's a troon

Kill himself

Why would anyone want to be a woman anyway? The times my gf has dragged me to spend time with her friends were gureling. Women talk about the most banal shit in groups.

Detransition ie stop pretending to be woman

Yeah quit going in the woman's bathroom maybe it won't happen

>Women talk about the most banal shit in groups.
Women are banal shit

wow sexy woman what's her name?

I think troons mostly play vidya games and do guy stuff but also do campy stereotypical girly things as a way to reinforce their publicly paraded fetish LARP.

It’s a dude pretending to be a woman so it’s not going to be real woman stuff and all the annoying shit, it’s going to be a dude projecting a man’s perception and ideals of what a woman is like and what she does.

dude I knoww it's fucking maddening. I truly believe evolution mostly occurs in the Y sex chromosome

She is pretty sexy, would cum hard from a BJ

Neck himself. Trannies are disgusting.

i would spit on her and call her names

Attached: booba.gif (498x498, 221.21K)

>muh filters

cope, you're just saying that because you find her attractive

stay away from the children, you fucking fag.

Attached: 1632259320384.png (737x726, 617.34K)

>Somebody spit on me in public and insulted me
>I better not wipe it off, go into the bathroom, and take a picture

>he do next time when this happens /pol?
>he
It should step off a bridge into traffic.

That is honestly a good point. They always seem to take the most radically stereotypical submissive ultra feminine anime tier idea of what they think women are.

>If you detect my tricks it means you're attracted to me
Further proof troons are literally insane individuals.

Attached: 8AB664F8-A5DD-4934-BAB0-B4C3CAC82676.jpg (4896x6528, 2.04M)

There is a literal troon in my neighbourhood and it was sort of amazing to see that he was exactly like the troons posted on pol, the autogynophilia thing to a T. Failed male who was born in a time where they can pursue this shit.

I avoid him at all costs but the interactions I have had were enlightening. I still think that for some it is a genuine hormonal/psychological disorder rooted in a physical cause but for many it’s a weird fetish/defence mechanism thing. With the troon I know it is so clearly a man pretending to be a woman and the result is a man’s campy, exaggerated caricature of what they perceive as womanhood and femininity. Because he, like many, have almost no experience with or around women it’s even more fucked up because it’s an incel’s perception of femininity which is entirely based on media consumption.

The whole thing is an absurd, perverse and skewed charade. The worst part is we have to go along with it or we’ll be cancelled. I don’t hate the guy or anything, I have some sympathy for him, but I’m not going to pretend I see him as a woman. It is like going along with a schizophrenic person’s delusions to make them feel good.

laura loomer really fell off

Nobody is going to stop and spit on a troon. Involuntarily recoil, yes. Laugh at, maybe. But spit on them? In what universe would anybody give these crybaby sadists that kind of attention.