Another shooting in Japan

...well not really but a woman stabbed a kid in a mall because she wanted a death sentence.

youtube.com/watch?v=FK7RU6FvlmU

Attached: x.png (1058x657, 798.05K)

WAS THE KID GOING TO GROW UP TO BE THE NEXT ABE?????

Why doesn't she just stab herself if she wanted a death sentence?
It's not like stabbing yourself is uncommon in japan, it's called sudoku, look it up.

Attached: 1626879420476.png (394x394, 341.1K)

jfc, why not just go with the good ol' smouldering-coals-in-a-sealed-area method

Quintessentially female, they have absolutely zero morality, humanism and empathy, they don't do same to their own children only because of instincts, they're worse than animals

Seething barren roastie, no doubt.

Captcha: 0YWHY

Attached: oy why.png (296x335, 16.89K)

Violent shithole confirmed

Damn is there any video of the crime or just reports. And why would you want a death sentence in Japan? I hear they make you wait in a cell for up to 20 years and they don't tell you when your being executed. By hanging if I recall, basically you put your head in a noose or someone does. Please japanon Tell me how the jail system works over there.

Japan should bring this back.

Attached: ishidaki-edt907-keijizufu036.jpg (533x401, 53.62K)

Nevermind I figured out on my own you slow jap.

Attached: IMG_20220717_110031.jpg (462x320, 26.81K)

Are you kidding me?

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Why she didn't just hang herself? That's what they do as capital punishment there. So many questions, lady was low IQ or something.

I love that shinzo got killed for supporting greedy christians

A woman stabbed a kid, how dare guns do this! Another childs life taken by guns!

Japan used to have common sense knife control until that stupid fascist shinzo abe reintroduced blade crime with his "traditionalist" policies to "restore the samurai spirit"

Shouldn't the Japanese authorities give her life in prison as breeding stock, where she is repeatedly impregnated to fix Japan's demographic crises?

Attached: 1653328988818m.jpg (916x1024, 107.34K)

Unironically a genius idea. Since she is jailed for life she may as well serve as a breeder.

Life in solitary, no chance for parole, ding dong bannu.

Attached: Sgt Toyota Yamaha Mitsubishi Next to a small child and a lower enlisted.png (741x902, 1.78M)

Could have just jumped in front of a train like all the other women.

Sgt. Mitsubishi teaching the children to spot crazy, depressed women with knives.

faker and gayer than the Abe hoax
fuck off