Genitalia have no relation to one's gender

Science says so. Hope we cleared that up, sweaty.
twitter.com/DrJenGunter/status/1186844626528813057

Attached: 21.jpg (740x630, 72.94K)

ywnbaw

Hi! I'm a doctor. Here's my opinion with no scientific basis to back it. Also, I'm not going to acknowledge or answer your question because I can't! Bigot.

note she didn't answer his question

These people argue gender is social construct, and therefore can be torn apart and made a new whenever they wish, while also trying to be snarky and say "the science agrees with us because we infiltrated the important institutions and weaponized social media to destroy any dissenting opinions."

>hi Jennifer, on the Internet every one is a doctor.

gender isn't a real word in my language

You act like the libs aren't in control. They'll just make the scientific basis.. lol..

>woman
>expert

brains and abstract thinking were a mistake
reject intelligence, return to sea plants

not if we gas them all

Attached: 1548969362050.jpg (480x476, 21.29K)

this user gets it

First they distinguished "sex" and "gender". OK, in theory I could live with that. But now they want them to be the same again.
Notice that Walsh said "male" and "female", referring to sex and not gender. What he said is correct. A female cannot have male genitals or chromosomes. But the doctor still reacted as if he was talking about gender.

humanity needs to burn

"Experts" ate the pastors of the LGBT religion. "Science" is their Bible.

This is coming to a head. Red state govenors need to drop the hammer on this shit hard enough to get the rich libs to flee to blue states. Abortion is a bit trickier, be the trans insanity is a layup.

This is true. But that scares the homophobes here who may find themselves masturbating to a transgender woman and see her penis when she removes her clothing, and getting angry, thereby projecting that anger onto the woman, who did nothing wrong.
Or they may be aroused by a trans woman at a bar, only to hear her masculine voice when she talks back, they may get laughed at by their homophobic friends and go into a dangerous frenzy, lashing out by projecting their internal homophobic hatred onto the woman violently. This is why single white males can be extremely deadly.

The institutions the Left control have become weak as hell. They don't have the power and influence they did even a decade ago. That's why the right is starting to build new ones.

Walsh isn't having a conversation about the difference though, because he doesn't recognize the difference between sex and gender. They're just talking around eachother because they can't agree on the language that would actually let them talk.

Neither of them is wrong or right desu

"Gender", as it's been redefined -- and colonised (see: "gay") is a purely notional concept. Even as a linguistic attribute it's got the stink of propaganda on it, as seen with the abomintions, "gendered", "misgender" and "gender neutral". So right you are, "gender" has no connexion to genitals. It's also pure fantasy bullshit that's not connected to anything -- a noun with no discoverable referent

What is a woman?nvxpw0

Walsh might not really believe sex and gender are different but he understands that the left does and he's very good at using their language. I believe his word choice is deliberate

>GUNTer

why are you so vapid as to think everything dumbs down to subjective sexual experience? don't you have a better comeback? Perhaps it is too hard for you to address the arguments.

As a medical expert here on the internet and elsewhere, there is no homosexuality, only mental illness and perversion. There you have it, a definitive scientific/opinion by a medical expert. Your move normie!

Correct
Sex is genetalia

I got this friend name John who has struck it rich. For a limited time he is sharing his secret with the word. Just search the John Money Experiment and learn about it today.

She's equivocating on gender/sex/

>objective
oof
yikes

>but he understands that the left does and he's very good at using their language. I believe his word choice is deliberate
lmao, no he doesn't, he is good at make randos on twitter mad though which is honestly very easy and it's cool that can be a career these days I guess

>what is a woman?

Let's get an early life check on this cunt

Not a man

Gender is just short hand for gendered language. Language's purpose is to share information about our shared reality.
Postmodern Neo-Marxists don't believe in reality as everything is socially-constructed. So as a result gendered language doesn't reference anything real so it's whatever you define it as.
In other words these people are retarded and deserve worse than the rope.

ah that must be one of the many american doctors who kill their patients. many such cases.

medical consensus is not as common as some people believe and there is still no cure for a sore throat

live in the world you want to by surrounding yourself with people who agree in what you believe to be common sense.. in my world there are two genders

>2019

Attached: 2D9F2666-CB6A-4564-83E8-FA5BA65E5BBE.jpg (534x401, 47.75K)

The answer to his question is mental illness and cognitive dissonance

they can't do that though, you can't fake reality, that's why 3 out of every 4 "scientific, peer-reviewed studies" turn out to be totally fucking impossible to reproduce, they're bogus. it's been an epidemic real scientists have bitched about for 10 years or more.

the second people figure out that reality is what it is and no amount of hollywood, nigger-love or anything else is going to change it, well, that's when they lose their grip. it's already started, the only thing keeping globohomo afloat is apathy and the fact they've not had the balls to fuck with 95% of the USA

She didn't answer his question...

what experts say becomes irrelevant when it's made clear to everyone that the experts must say one thing or lose their career. these are just statements extracted under duress. ywnbaw.

I don't listen the advice of a dying empire

Attached: IMG_20220707_053411_585.jpg (720x1280, 133.76K)

>Hi Matt. Gender is a meaningless concept. Hope this helps!
No one really cares about gender. We want to know their sex.

did you see him interview those africans asking if peoples with cocks can be women.
reaction was akin to muslims lol'n at women running government
just leave it on loop in time square and watch the trannies all off themselves at once

Someone who identifies as a woman

Attached: 66f.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

Damn he discovered that there are countries with different cultures in the world, good for him

LGBT, straight, and asexual pretty much covers everything gender is talking about.

Attached: traps.jpg (500x500, 78.31K)

Sex. a biological attribute of dimorphic organisms with the categories of "male" and "female"
Gender: a linguistic attribute of nouns either as part of the grammar or reflecting the sex of the noun's referent (e. g., "mare", "stallion"), with the categories of masculine, feminine, common and neuter

"Gender" with any other meaning is so real that pozzed uni classes in other languages than English have to borrow the word, as the above distinction is absolute.

>sex is binary
>gender is a spectrum
this is true but for some reason Any Forums, despite claimging tobe Moneypilled, cant into nuance

Attached: 1606678891132.jpg (1080x1132, 573.98K)

It's really time to stop complaining. Only power matters.