Redpill me on walkable cities

Redpill me on walkable cities.

I live in a walkable town that looks somewhat like the image and its shit, its full of shitskins and towel heads. And the whites aren't any better, usually homeless crackhead smoking and vaping.

Attached: L8-4_1_2.jpg (1920x1080, 450.83K)

theyre good when they dont have niggers but then again so is anything

walkable cities are just a meme to restrict access to cars and stop people being able to travel across the country to protest and overthrow their corrupt government when the time comes.

if someone says they hate cars, they are a golem

Yeah this is a problem with western cities. The kind of people that want to spend their time loitering around a city centre are the kind of people that make you want to avoid being in a city centre. It's not even a race thing because it is a magnet for shifty white people as well.

The Amerimutt will rationalize anything to get out of walking an extra mile a day, it seems.

I can't afford a car. Cars are to expensive.

This is why one of the core concepts of the nwo UN smart cities is getting rid of cars. Everyone will live in these surveillance cities that function as a control system, surveillance grid and prison all at once without needing walls.

walkable cities are just a scheme to price gauge parking.

This was tried at the University of Illinois at Chicago. It was a cement dystopia that men and women were afraid of. Like a set from A Clockwork Orange / Logan's Run. Happily the Chicago weather and massive use of road salt destroyed it. The campus paid for it all to be removed when chunks of concrete started falling on people.

In your country, the only chance of having a normal, peaceful life would probably be in Truro or Thurso, speaking from experience

>Amerimutt
Sup JIDF you still pushing and shilling this overused divide and conquer meme from 2017? It was never over and all it does is expose you as the divide and conquering Jew that you are.

Attached: D37D00B6-01D7-4986-9F06-5414FE05CA04.jpg (1740x595, 204.94K)

Cities are containment zones for the worst scum of mankind, a hive of filth and degeneracy that is a holdover from the industrial revolution. There's no need to live in a city now that manufacturing is gone in western nations, you should live in a quiet peaceful town.

Leftists love to shit on suburbs while promoting walkable cities as if to rationalize continuing to pollute up the planet all in the name of endless growth and mass migration from the third world, and thinking they can make city living a sustainable way of life environmentally, socially and spiritually) when it is obviously not going to make anything better.

>and stop people being able to travel across the country to protest and overthrow their corrupt government when the time comes.
Every time I ask an American why they didn't do anything during the riots they said they aren't going to travel to cities in order to defend them when there is nothing happening in their rural area/suburb.

I too would like to have a knife shoved into my carotid in Brisbane ^.^

High crime shit holes

I believe in Europe they are also know as Rape Enclosures

Walkable cities must contend with the nigger problem. Your walkable city is a modern, multi-use, bug pod. It contends with the nigger problem through corporate or REIT ownership of everything.

Ideally, a proper walkable city would be small, walled, with buildings owned by the occupants, with freedom of association (ie: segregation)

Attached: Palma_nova_.jpg (580x580, 97.23K)

nigga, google your town name and post pic of generic street from it instead of this globehomo shit

I don't fucking give a fucking shit.
Make city not look like shit, and everything'll be kosher.

The suburbs were invented so people could drive far enough away to not have shitskins and junkies outside their window. I'd live in a walkable city if it was white only, otherwise I only go into the city when I have to.

Sup MoarPenis you still pushing your demoralization shilling? Why do you /leftypol/fags always pretend to be white nationalists and want niggers to rape white peoples?

Stockton on tees.

This area is always full of niggers, Pakis and Romanians loitering about lying on the grass smoking weed.

All the images I find when i type in stockton on tees on Google images are clean but trust me stockton is a shithole.

Attached: JS68681097.jpg (1200x900, 231.36K)

Yea, why would you want your kids around a bunch of junkies and crime.

It doesn't mean you only have to walk 20km from one end of the city to the other. You can also still drive in them if you want to buy lots of groceries.

Attached: 83606e17bae0009ebb45f3992cc3eafd.jpg (1000x606, 890.45K)

Yes, kind of, in a way.

The globalists and Jews pushing vthe great reset want walkable cities and no cars for the reasons to list.

But it's ok to dislike cars and dream of walkable cities for their own merits. Don't let cars or big trucks become a fetish that prevent you from imagining a homogeneous community of white families, living in nice, old, affordable neighborhoods that they confidently invest in, to pass on to their descendant.

Cars are a nigger avoidance machines. If we can avoid niggers through segregation, we won't need cars so much.

Attached: 1561440000321m.jpg (769x1024, 105.73K)

>Sup MoarPenis you still pushing your demoralization shilling? Why do you /leftypol/fags always pretend to be white nationalists and want niggers to rape white peoples?
Are you braindead or just new? That's literally the response Americans always give when pressed on why they didn't do anything with all their guns.

>Like a set from A Clockwork Orange

Kubrick used actual locations for that film. Some say, not the (((experts))), that the film is a critique of globohomo architecture.

That's your own fault for letting islamic shitskins take control of your country. Look at cities in Switzerland, Poland, Finland, Japan, Slovenia's capital, etc
All of them are clean, walkable, and safe because they don't have mass amounts of muzzies.

My god.
I coasting on google street view.

It looks like you asked an AI to make some decently sized british city, but making it as depressing as a commie block

As a handicapped person. I CANNOT GET MY WHEELCHAIR PAST THE ESCOOTERS LITTERERED EVERYWHERE PARKED ON MY SIDEWALKS. THE HOBOS ALSO BLOCK ME WITH THEIR TENTS AND IT IS SCARY TO GO IN THE STREET WITH A WHEELCHAIR

Only one new is you MoarPenis, you’re the one advocating for niggers to rape white people

Whitby is clean, I went their for my birthday on Thursday and it was clean.

Attached: 20220714_113810.jpg (4080x3060, 1.54M)

And what do you do, complain about it on a Hentai msg board. Go out and claim back your town otherwise you exactly are the problem

Yep both new and absolutely braindead. You can't even read you complete buffoon. Lurk for another 2 years.