What do we do about the "Racist's IQ" problem

What do we do about the "Racist's IQ" problem.

Attached: 9284724535325.jpg (936x1271, 152.89K)

The dumb people were the ones who fell for the Jewish tricks that the slaves they were selling into slavery were equal..... If you just try.

Oh look now your civilization is burning down. Reminds me of what you Americans did to the middle east. You electing us into every seat of congressional power suggests that retardation goes far deeper than your belief structures.

racists are always low IQ because they are massively insecure about their own stupidity and failure in life

>according to our research all of our political enemies are ugly and stupid doo-doo heads hehe

>Oh look now your civilization is burning down.
kek, touch grass. America is the greatest nation on Earth by far.

Prejudice is merely a heuristic we form through pattern recognition, which is a primary component of fluid intelligence. Since it is impossible to know everyone you meet on an individual level, you must apply these heuristics to process the enormous amount of data involved in navigating the world around you. Thus, if you know black males between the age of 16 and 45 are 25 times more likely to assault you, you will cross the street to avoid walking through a group of them alone at night. If you don't, you're either ignorant of the data, too stupid to recognise the patterns within the data, or so indoctrinated that you can see the patterns but ignore them. This is racism, an emotionally charged rhetorical term applied to natural pattern recognition.

So negroes are racist?

indeed, it's why they always seek to blame someone else for their failure to succeed.

Or they are extremely idealistic, wanting things that are unrealistic (white ethnostate, for example). This also stems from a low IQ which is incapable of real world calculations

Attached: PRushton.png (878x1150, 253.63K)

>what is a bell curve: the study

well yeah, they make everything be about race

Oh, is that why black people are always racist?

Attached: women2.png (1234x2280, 1.59M)

Why is everything Americans buy made in China?

Calling all African nations racist, you sound like a racist OP, where's your KKK mask?

Attached: World-iq-map-lynn-2002.svg.png (800x410, 119.32K)

so Jews don't consider non-Jews cattle? The Talmud doesn't say they're allowed to rape non-Jewish girls as long as they're at least 3 year old?

lmao

I don't know if I would be considered racist, but I don't like hanging out with low IQ people. That includes almost all black people. I don't think that's racist actually.

Imagine being so smart you relax

Attached: 1651899514951.jpg (1024x817, 156.35K)

sorry sweatie

Attached: 1648045250138.jpg (1920x4238, 789.64K)

so africans are more prejudiced?

Racist black people are just as dumb as racist whites if not dumber.

From my study the average Democrat has an iq of 80.

Sample size is 41 million.

What do we do about the "Nigger's IQ" problem?
And don't forget to sage, lads.

Attached: 1622322947884.jpg (750x594, 42.88K)

This most likely stems from the fact that we are all naturally racist, it is the natural state of the human animal, but only people who are at least high average tend to be able to actually jump through all of the re-programming hoops. Also, higher IQ people can "hide their power level" better, and they also know better why and when to do so.

If these observations were made in *any* European nation about 150 years ago you would get completely different results. They are a result of the interplay between IQ and modern propaganda.

uh, no, prejudice is learned by young retards from older retards. In fact people with lower cognitive abilities also had less contact with people of other races so there is no interaction for them to form prejudice through "pattern recognition".

We can see this playout on Any Forums actually. Take a look at some of the flags that go on about "hating niggers". Many of them you will find are from far off Easter Europeans countries or other places where there are no Blacks. They learn racist and prejudice from the bottom dwelling retards in Western society. It's low IQ people learning racism from other low IQ people.

The racist must be the black guy

Uh, no. Actually, many game theoretic studies suggest that ethnocentrism (i.e., racism) is a Schelling point.

Cheap labor.

lmao my dude, even black people hate niggers

>Leftists constantly scream correlation doesn't equal causation when you show them nigger crime stats
>But whenever it suits their narrative it's fine though, no need to look further
Low iq usually means low income, low income means you're much more likely to have to live around non-whites. If you live around non-whites you either become a racist or a cuck.

Obviously university graduates who only know non-whites through the curated lens of college professors and face extreme social consequences for wrong-think aren't going to declare themselves as racists.

hm I see, and only whites can be racist yes? so would that mean IQ is genetic?

>If these observations were made in *any* European nation about 150 years ago you would get completely different results.
Read about Flynn effect.

And how it's reversing?

>math is racist

African tribes are ten times more racist towards each other than Any Forums is towards American blackies

>there is no interaction for them to form prejudice through "pattern recognition".
I live in a major American city and follow the local news. It's niggers killing each other over retarded shit 24/7/365.

Attached: 1624997764576.png (1080x1077, 476.61K)

Unintelligent people are usually conservative because their brains are unable to handle change and progress, so they lash out.

Liberal people have a high degree of mental flexibility and are able to adapt to change

Ask what the average nigger IQ is.

Kek that's a load of nonsense. I grew up in a city that was 1/3 black, I've seen my fair share of nigger behavior

>Read about Flynn effect.
What about it? IQs peaked in Victorian Britain according to research. If anything Brits are a fair bit dumber than they used to be. The USA had exponential iq growth but it was related exclusively to verbal iq

I know about the Flynn effect. What is your point?

It is also wearing off, if not already non-existent.

>change and progress
Sensible enough to understand that they aren't good things.

This pic is complete bullshit lol it puts our firearm homicide rate above our actual homicide rate

IQ is a predictor for how much education an individual will seek. This is literally measuring how much advanced propaganda someone has been subjected too.

Lulz, you're *actually* retarded.

Racism is inborn and inherent. We are animals. Specifically tribal animals. Evolutionarily speaking, and from a group selection viewpoint, it made and makes sense to prefer to interacting with and be most comfortable doing so with your own race.

Are you aware of Robert Putnam? The Harvard leftist who tried to prove diversity was good, but only found that it tanked every metric for civic health, worse and worse the more of it their was? There's a biological reason for that, and it is irreducible.

weird how IQ is suddenly valid when it's time to shit on the political opposition

Attached: 1544050119755.jpg (741x568, 92.42K)

Nothing because chinlet rightoids will be outbreed by the BBC. White man can hardly compete in this climate.

These are good points. It is important also to note that the liberals who are brainwashed via higher education in the West are exposed only to higher IQ and better behaved than the norm representatives of non-European races, as well. We're they to be forced to interact with the actual average, they would quickly change their tune.

this

Attached: 1657423575606.png (1356x754, 43.93K)