Fuck, right-wing art bros... We should just give up and die. Even if we make art, it will inevitably suck...

Fuck, right-wing art bros... We should just give up and die. Even if we make art, it will inevitably suck, so why even try?

Attached: jsiwxp9ddnt71.jpg (720x1000, 78.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFWQlDAWVrc
youtube.com/watch?v=gnsj9iFfbUg&t=3635s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tfw when he doesn't know about Moonman. What a chode.

of course what he said is a major overgeneralization with a lot of exceptions
on the other hand, I think he has a point, buy perhaps not the one he meant to make:
a lot of the best art, at least in music, comes from the most unhappy people
that's leftists
they're unhappy because their ideas don't work
they imagine various things and then think that the world falls short of whatever they've imagined
they're bad at life
this creates huge motivation to sink a lot of time into creative pursuits

Honestly, I can't think of any artistic works, be it music, movies, paintings ect. that have come out in the last decade that have been even close to having the impact or novelty they did in the past. Literally everything is just an uninspired, lower quality copy of something from 20, 30, 40, 50 years ago. Remakes of everything, political lecturing prioritized over good taste, it's like watching endless re-runs of the most boring show from the 2000s.

People are simply lame and boring nowadays, our culture doesn't reward unique thoughts or envelope-pushing anymore. It's just faggots, niggers and politics 24/7.

Attached: 1612159817850.png (1396x1038, 1.11M)

The left can't create. They can't even meme. Most creation comes from center or right leaning, logical people. Emo music and gay poetry is all the emotional left can create.

Why would you post this Jew faggot outside of Any Forums

emo is anti-left, they were typically pro-white and how many emo niggers you ever seen? emo is about as white as it gets, whiter than country pop (radio country isn't classified as country anymore)

Disingenuous cocksuckers acting like art/media isn't the most gatekept industry.

Yeah were everywhere but the art world..sure

>Op is self confirmed retarded faggot.
Giovanni Gasparro

Attached: Giovanni Gasparro (157).jpg (745x960, 109.35K)

The problem with far right art is that it requires understanding of the expression contained with in it, some cognizance required
Far left art contains a 14 thousand word encyclopaedia next to the image of their enemy receiving death and humiliation for not knowing their place, because the far left consider anyone who doesn't obey their fantasies completely to be in need of being forcibly bent or broken to their whims

I’m reminded of that blue bear guy who made a comic about beating someone up for taking a picture of a Power Girl cosplayer. Then it turned out that when seeing the actual picture that she was cool with it.

You need to do a little of your own research and find all the good artist the Kikes are not promoting. There is great art being produced.
Caesar Santos

Secrets of Portrait Painting with Cesar Santos

Forgot link
Secrets of Portrait Painting with Cesar Santos
youtube.com/watch?v=bFWQlDAWVrc

Op is retarded demoralizing faggot.
The right has always held the reins of good art. Modern leftist abstract art requires the high verbal Jew iq to Blah blah blah about why it isn't total shit which we all know that it is.

Erik Koeppel “Techniques of the Hudson River School Masters ” **FREE LESSON VIEWING**

Op is retarded demoralizing faggot.
The right has always held the reins of good art. Modern leftist abstract art requires the high verbal Jew iq to Blah blah blah about why it isn't total shit which we all know that it is.

Erik Koeppel “Techniques of the Hudson River School Masters ” **FREE LESSON VIEWING**

All modern Hollywood does now is subvert, destroy, and make gayer things that were created by better men before them.

The retard that posed that watches cartoons while being over 30. Listening to niggers "rap" about using to call his xgirlfriend. Buys pixels as in his thinking pixels are valuable. Why are you even reading his post but mostly why are you caring about an adult toddler's opinion?

I’m working on a lifelong art project called life where I just work, pay bills and die. You’ll read about it in my obituary in 30-40 years.

gasparro has some decent stuff
but most of the best art this century are memes

Attached: 1482199229222.jpg (750x1024, 232.06K)

Memes are fun, creative, smart, empathetic, or interesting.
Many memes may be considered art.
In fact, they are one of the most impactful art forms of the internet era.
And all the good memes come from the right.

art is a waste of time anyway. only violence can make a real difference now.

Literally all art for most of history was made by people who would be considered "right wing" today.
Fuck this dude

I remember that bald cunt posting on Any Forums, shamelessly promoting his gay channel.

bros...posters should all commit sudoku regardless of political affiliation. You "people" are even more of a waste of oxygen than the soijakspammers.

His faggot profile picture makes me want to behead him with a chainsaw

5740 Knightner street Columbia SC locals still playing games trying to implicate feds and elitist due to partisan politics by creating associations delusions and inciting conspiracy through proxy and distance using a personal perspective in relation to niggers in the community who don't do shit. Anyways someone look in to who requested for my funds to be limited and the communication behind it using the quantum tech masked as metaphysics.

>right wing cant create great art
>every person who live before 1960 is racist sexist homophobic etc
Pick one and only one. Also
>who is Wagner?

I make art, I just don't share it most of the time.
Why would I share my art with retards that hate me?